A selection of articles related to hindu faith.
Original articles from our library related to the Hindu Faith. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hindu Faith.
- King James Bible: Hebrews, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 11:2 For by it the elders obtained a good report. 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen...
New Testament >> To the Hebrews
- Art during the Age of Faith
- The Age of Faith is the one thousand medieval years from 400 A.D. to 1400 A.D. It must be noted though that faith was not a uniquely medieval phenomenon as medieval pursuits were not purely geared towards faith only.
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- King James Bible: Galatians, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law,...
New Testament >> Galatians
- King James Bible: James, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons. 2:2 For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment; 2:3 And...
New Testament >> The Epistle of James
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found? 4:2 For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God. 4:3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
- Bibles Do Not Equal Wisdom
- Bibles do not equal wisdom. In other words, all forms of spiritual text no matter how eloquently stated, cannot actually grant wisdom to the reader, merely through the act of reading. Words are only the representations of things, but not the things themselves....
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Hindu Faith is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hindu Faith books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Hinduism faith guide
- author of Hindu Selves in a Modern World: Guru Faith in the Mata. Amritanandamayi Mission (Abingdon, UK: Routledge-Curzon, 2005).
- Hindu_ROW_tg.q (Page 1)
- each plays in the Hindu faith. Accompany the descriptions with artwork, drawings and other appropriate designs.
- Guest Post: Divya Selvakumar on American Hindu World Service
- Apr 7, 2010 American Hindu World Service, an NGO which focuses on the Hindu faith-based perspectives of international development and global health.
- e-Bharati: An India Association of - American Hindu World Service
- third largest faith after Christianity and Islam.
- Hindu teaching and philosophy has had a profound impact on other major religions.
Suggested News Resources
- Support SickKids with BAPS Charities annual walk
- 28 at the BAPS Swaminarayan Mandir Complex, seen here, at 61 Claireville Dr. File Photo/IAN KELSO Residents are invited to join "the largest celebration of the Hindu faith" this November.
- Hindu Festival Celebrates Birth Of Krishna
- Cows and bulls, considered sacred in the Hindu faith, have been painted in memory of Krishna, who Hindus believe was the guardian of the animals. Srutidharma Das, president of the manor, said celebrations of faith were important.
- Hindu temple to fete Ganesha
- Ganesha is so important to people of the Hindu faith that scriptures tell them to first pray to him every time they embark on something new, from buying a new home to awakening to a new day.
- Hon Judge don't preach, ugly can't be beautiful
- Its modus oprendi is to mobilize the gullible masses of the Hindu faith by instilling in them the fear of threat from the minority community.
Suggested Web Resources
- BBC - Religion: Hinduism
- Guide to Hinduism, including gods and beliefs, colourful festivals, life and rituals.
- An Introduction to Hindu Religion: Faith, Beliefs, Gods
- A brief introduction to the religion of Hinduism. What are the origins of Hinduism? What is the caste system?
- ARC - Faiths and ecology - Hindu Faith Statement
- This statement consists of three distinct sections reflecting the major strands within Vedic (Hindu) thought and is based on papers and comments by: Dr.
- What is the Hindu faith
- It is when a big group of hindus get together and pray. Who are important people in the Hindu faith? Sri Shankaracharya and Brahman.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Hindu Faith Topics
politics of belgium electoral system
new amsterdam history