A selection of articles related to hindu fasting.
Original articles from our library related to the Hindu Fasting. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hindu Fasting.
- Juice Fasting 1.01: Building Will
- Two of the biggest problems with any metaphysical pursuit are: 1. Lack of will power 2. Dietary caused low energy levels Will Power: Will power is quite different from 'personality strength'. Just because a person has great personality strength does not mean...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Development
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Yom Kippur
- Yom Kippur is the day when God handed to Moses the second set of the Ten Commandments. This occurred after the completion of the second 40 days of guidance from God.
Religions >> Judaism
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Spring Cleaning for Your Body
- Spring is that time of year when most of us feel the need to throw open the windows, beat the rugs, roll up our sleeves and start scrubbing our living space. Fertility rites. Out with the stale old stuff, in with the fresh new things, bringing with it the...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
Hindu Fasting is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hindu Fasting books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Hindus celebrate Maha Shivaratri
- Young Indian Hindu devotees dressed as Hindu deities take part in a procession during the Maha Shivaratri festival in Amritsar on March 7, 2016. The festival of Maha Shivaratri is marked by Hindus through fasting and offering prayers in a night-long vigil.
- Fasting Hardik Patel admitted to hospital
- Patel quota stir leader Hardik Patel, on a hunger strike since Thursday, has been admitted to a hospital after he complained of weakness and dizziness. Mr.
- Swasthani Vrata Katha in Photos: Nepal's Month-Long Festival of Fasting and
- Swasthani Vrata Katha is a month-long Hindu festival during which women fast and pray to the goddess Swasthani to ask for the care and prosperity of their spouses and family members. Younger girls fast and pray to get good husbands.
- The practice of fasting
- Some Hindus fast on certain days of the week and/or month. Integral to the Hindu faith, believers may observe a fast based on personal belief.
- Former Cong. MLA begins indefinite fast
- Former Congress MLA from Pinapaka (ST Reserved) Assembly constituency Rega Kantha Rao on Monday launched an indefinite hunger strike in Manuguru demanding justice for the tribal families allegedly affected or displaced by the open cast project ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Hindu Fasting Topics
Related searchesquantum harmonic oscillator
list of volcanoes
nine lyric poets
bluebook rule 15 books
la guns axl rose era
list of xenogears terms fatima jasper