Hindu God Shiva
A selection of articles related to hindu god shiva.
Original articles from our library related to the Hindu God Shiva. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hindu God Shiva.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Hindu God Shiva is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hindu God Shiva books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Why Hindus Around The World Honor Lord Shiva On Maha Shivaratri
- Maha Shivaratri (also Shivratri) is celebrated on the evening of March 7, by Hindus all over the world. This festival glorifies the Hindu god Shiva, believed to be the lord of cosmic destruction and dance.
- Shiva Is A God Who Likes Marijuana — And So Do Many Of His Followers
- Shiva is one chill deity. He's one of the three major gods in the Hindu religion. And he has a penchant for pot.
- Jesus Christ was a Tamil Hindu, worshipped Lord Shiva: RSS co-founder's book
- He worshipped Lord Shiva there for three years and achieved 'darshan' of Shiva. Christ was 49 years old when he decided to leave his physical body. He sat in a yogic posture and went into deep samadhi.
- Early investor drags Mu Sigma to court, blames founder's belief in Hindu god Shiva
- Patrick Ryan, one of the earliest backers of Mu Sigma Inc, has dragged the India-born big data firm to court over 'downplaying' its prospects to buy back his stake, according to a Bloomberg report citing legal filings.
- Mystic Mantra: Lord Shiv- The absolute reality
- In Hinduism, every god and goddess can be understood from at least four standpoints: the absolute, the cosmic, the “departmental” and the incarnation who appears on earth to reestablish dharma. From the highest standpoint, Lord Shiv is the formless ...
Hindu God Shiva Topics
Related searchesjapanocentrism japanese self-image
milnacipran side effects
suction suction in physics
eutrophication ecological effects