Hindu God Shiva
A selection of articles related to hindu god shiva.
Original articles from our library related to the Hindu God Shiva. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hindu God Shiva.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Hindu God Shiva is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hindu God Shiva books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Siva's Great Night - Hinduism Today Magazine
- Who is Siva?
- Shiva Nataraja Iconography
- looks up benevolently at the god, even as his own ruin is in progress. Nataraja is one of the most important, visually thrilling forms of the Hindu god Shiva.
- VARANSI - City of Light from the Mystic Lands Series
- But Hindus believe that the god Shiva catches the water in his hair and lessens the river's power until it becomes the broad smooth Ganges.
Suggested News Resources
- India impasse continues between anti-corruption hunger striker, government
- By Jim Yardley A supporter of anti-corruption activist Anna Hazare dresses as Hindu god Shiva and sports a badge in support of Hazare in New Delhi on Friday.
- Indian activist agrees to end hunger strike
- (AP Photo/Rajesh Kumar Singh) A supporter of anti-corruption activist Anna Hazare, dressed as Hindu God Shiva, sports a badge in support of Hazare on the eleventh day of his hunger strike in New Delhi, India, Friday, Aug. 26, 2011.
- Indian Parliament debates anti-graft proposal
- MUNEEZA NAQVI, AP A supporter of anti-corruption activist Anna Hazare, dressed as Hindu God Shiva, sports a badge in support of Hazare on the eleventh day of his hunger strike in New Delhi, India, Friday, Aug. 26, 2011.
- Blockbuster launch of the much-awaited sequel to The Immortals of Meluha
- (comprising The Immortals of Meluha, The Secret of the Nagas and The Oath of the Vayuputras) is a compelling tale of a Tibetan tribal called Shiva, who's adventures nearly 4000 years ago, morphed into the mythical legends of the Hindu God Shiva.
Suggested Web Resources
- Hindu God Shiva : Shiva (Shiv) - the destroyer
- The Hindu god Shiva (Shiv) is the destroyer of the ego and ultimately of the universe, the ultimate yogi, appearing in many forms... free Shiva wallpaper ...
- Shiva - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In the Shaiva tradition of Hinduism, Shiva is seen as the Supreme God. In the Smarta tradition, he is regarded as one of the five primary forms of God.
- Shiva: Hindu God of Destruction
- Shiva The Hindu God of Destruction: Information and Photos.
- The Hindu God Shiva
- In Hinduism, the world itself undergoes birth, death and rebirth. Different gods are associated with different functions in cosmic creation and destruction.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Hindu God Shiva Topics
Related searchesrush-bagot treaty
reprobation further development
howler monkey classification
metromedia radio stations