A selection of articles related to hindu god.
Original articles from our library related to the Hindu God. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hindu God.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Hindu God is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hindu God books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- ASANA NAMES AND HINDU GODS AND SAGES
- ASANA NAMES AND HINDU GODS AND SAGES. By Richard Rosen. Traditional yoga manuals didn't name asanas after deities or sages.
- Hinduism: Lord Krishna, Singing The Song Of God, The Bhagavad
- Hinduism: Historically, Lord Krishna appeared on the midnight of the 8th day of the dark half of the month of Sravana. This corresponds to July 19th 3228 BC.
- Against a Hindu God: Buddhist Philosophy of Religion in India
- Parimal Patil's work Against a Hindu God: Buddhist Philosophy of Religion in.
- Hinduism – 03 – How Many Gods
- Hinduism – 03 – How Many Gods? Religion deals with the following concepts. 1.
- Hindu Gods And Heroes
- Table of Contents. Hindu Gods And Heroes.................................................................... ................................................................
Suggested News Resources
- Week in pictures
- An Indian schoolboy dressed as Hindu God Krishna participates in a rally in support of anti-corruption activist Anna Hazare in Allahabad, India.
- India impasse continues between anti-corruption hunger striker, government
- By Jim Yardley A supporter of anti-corruption activist Anna Hazare dresses as Hindu god Shiva and sports a badge in support of Hazare in New Delhi on Friday.
- Celebrating the birth of Krishna
- Krishna Janamashtami is a festival marking the birth of Hindu god Krishna. It is celebrated by Hindus throughout the world on the eighth day (Ashtami) in the month of Sravana or Savana.
- Edinburgh temple prays for 'bleeding' T&T
- To mark the Avatar of the Hindu God, Lord Krishna, Pundit Tiwari called on citizens, irrespective of religious, ethnic or economic position, “to bend on your knees and pray to save the soul as the criminal elements have now taken over the nation.
- Getting into the spirit of things
- APICHART JINAKUL Justice Minister Pracha Promnok yesterday gave sets of offerings, including a pair of brass swan statues, to the Hindu god Brahma at the ministry on his first day on the job. Upon his arrival at the ministry at 6.
Suggested Web Resources
- Hindu deities - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Such an incarnation of God is called an avatar, or avatāra.
- Hindu Deities
- Hindus declare that there is only one Supreme Being and He is the God of all religions. There is no "other God.
- Hindu Gods & Goddesses, about the gods & goddesses of Hinduism
- The Hindu Pantheon of Gods is vast. But in fact Hindus are a monotheistic religion worshipping one God.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Hindu God Topics
Related searchesmusical box music box elements
rise of the robots characters
scholasticism scholastic method
birefringence biaxial birefringence
hector berlioz musical influence
jagdish chandra bose plant research