A selection of articles related to hindu kids.
Original articles from our library related to the Hindu Kids. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hindu Kids.
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Nipping Trouble in the Bud: Community and Child Custody Issues Affecting Heathens
- I suggest there are several ways to deal with religious issues, particularly as they affect child custody, getting along with neighbors, etc. One is to be open and honest unless you are in an area so benighted as to be putting yourself and your loved ones in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 27
- Chapter 27 27:1 And it came to pass, that when Isaac was old, and his eyes were dim, so that he could not see, he called Esau his eldest son, and said unto him, My son: and he said unto him, Behold, here am I. 27:2 And he said, Behold now, I am old, I know...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Hindu Kids is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hindu Kids books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Growing Up Hindu in America: A Surprising Success Story
- children typically do well in school and expect to go to col- lege; the grandparents live far away.
- Raising children as good Hindus, cues and clues for travelers, rites
- Raising children as good Hindus, cues and clues for travelers, rites of passage, the duties of homemaking, and honoring Hindu heros.
- Hindu Web
- http://www.hindukids.org This is what it says – a site by Hindus for Hindu children.
- Hindu Students Council
- points, as well as encourage Hindu kids and young adults to pursue further study about the Hindu tradition.
- Redeemer's Little Ones
- July 3 – Tribal kids, Bhil Kids cultural crafts. July 10 – Hindu Kids: “Too Many.” Hindu people worship many gods and goddesses.
Suggested News Resources
- 60000 celebrate Hindu festival in British countryside
- away in the recession and how he was determined to make the best of his life by facing it fully armed with his faith. “These are contemporary British Hindu kids who are reinterpreting their ancient traditions into the most modern setting,” Das said.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Hindu Kids Universe - Multimedia
- Largest Hindu and Hinduism, Hindu Kids site on the net.
- Stories - The Hindu Kids Universe - Multimedia
- Hindukids. WELCOME TO THE HINDU KIDS UNIVERSE.
- Information on Hinduism for Kids
- Hinduism for kids doing their homework. Hinduism is the world's third most popular religion, with around 900 million followers.
- Hindu Kids Coloring Pages
- Folowing are a number of free coloring pages for Hindu kids, some easy, some more difficult. They can be printed out easily and make for hours of fun.
- Hinduism - History for Kids!
- Mar 3, 2011 The word Hindu comes from the river Indus, and it just means the people who live near the Indus river (actually in modern Pakistan).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Hindu Kids Topics
bond duration macaulay duration
city of the same name
zhuyin keyboard layout