A selection of articles related to hindu marriage.
Original articles from our library related to the Hindu Marriage. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hindu Marriage.
- A Quick Guide to Reading Ordinary Playing Cards
- Divining from regular playing cards is an old practice and I am sure many of us know at least one fortune-telling game done with this tool. Reading regular cards is called cartomancy or metasymbology. Playing cards have been called "The Devil's Picture...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Lughnasadh (pronounced Loo-nas-ah), August 1st, is the first harvest festival in the Celtic and Neo-Pagan Year. Like all Celtic Fire Festivals, it begins on the eve of the actual day. Although it later became known as Christian Lammas, it still survives in...
Holidays >> Lammas
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 And Jesus answered and spake unto them again by parables, and said, 22:2 The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son, 22:3 And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and...
New Testament >> Matthew
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
Hindu Marriage is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hindu Marriage books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Is the Hindu Marriage Bill divorced from reality?
- “We will never allow the government to have a divorce clause in the Hindu Marriage Act. We have no concept of divorce in our religion,” said Dr Ramesh Kumar Vankwani in 2011. He is the patron of the Pakistan Hindu Council and a member of the National ...
- Pakistan's Sindh province allows Hindu marriages to be registered
- A province in Pakistan has become the first in the largely Muslim country to give Hindus the right to register their marriage officially. The bill was passed on Monday by lawmakers in Sindh - home to many of Pakistan's three million Hindus.
- After Hindu marriage ceremony, Urmila Matondkar plans a nikah
- According to speculations which are doing the rounds, Bollywood actress Urmila Matondkar might hold a nikah ceremony next after getting married in a Hindu marriage. Urmila Matondkar is the newest bride of B-town (along with contemporary actress Preity ...
- Is Pakistan's Hindu marriage bill a vow of tolerance?
- This meant that couples could struggle to obtain state benefits, a widow could lose claim to her inheritance, and married Hindu women could be abducted and forced to remarry with little recourse. But this is set to change fast.
- Can Hindu Marriage Bill heal the wounds of Hindus in Pakistan?
- Hindu Marriage Bill was a need and Hindus wanted it to be passed but it was neglected for ages. Due to lack of legislation for non-Muslims, they have been facing problems. Hindu and Christian girls have been kidnapped and forcibly converted to another ...
Hindu Marriage Topics
Related searchesmachine linkages
little bighorn river
sonic x who is nazo
wings of fire creation
brian eno roxy music
postverk froya skjts