A selection of articles related to hindu mystic.
Original articles from our library related to the Hindu Mystic. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hindu Mystic.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Nipping Trouble in the Bud: Community and Child Custody Issues Affecting Heathens
- I suggest there are several ways to deal with religious issues, particularly as they affect child custody, getting along with neighbors, etc. One is to be open and honest unless you are in an area so benighted as to be putting yourself and your loved ones in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Hindu Mystic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hindu Mystic books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Meeting Place of the World's Great Faiths
- fellowship between Friends and the Mystics of other religious systems.
- “Muslim Saints and Hindu Rulers: The Development of Sufi and
- “Muslim Saints and Hindu Rulers: The Development of Sufi and Ismaili Mysticism in the. Non-Muslim States of India”. Dominique-Sila Khan.
- Traces of Persian Mysticism and Hinduism in Emerson's
- appeals to the Oriental mind. He translates into the language of modern culture what was uttered by Persian Mysticism and Hinduism in the loftiest strains.
- Pain and Suffering as Viewed by the Hindu Religion
- Indian Hindu mystic philosopher.
Suggested News Resources
- The Incredible Rise of Anna Hazare, India's Gandhi-Like Protest Leader
- Deeply influenced by the work of Swami Vivekanand, a Hindu mystic, he writes that he decided to dedicate his life to the service of others, to renounce material pleasures and to follow in the mystic's footsteps.
Suggested Web Resources
- Mysticism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Different faiths have differing relationships to mystical thought.
- What is the name for a Hindu mystic
- What is the name for Hindu mystic writings? tantras - various mystical religious texts. Do Hindus have any Hindu names?
- Kuda Bux, Hindu Mystic (TV Series 1950) - IMDb
- With Kuda Bux, Rex Marshall. A showcase for the Indian mystic, renowned for performing various feats while blindfolded.
- People: here, there and everywhere | Home | The First Post
- attending meetings with the sect which follows the teachings of 29-year-old Hindu monk Nithyananda, an avowed "enlightened Master and modern mystic".
- Tibetan Six Realms From A Hindu-Mystic Viewpoint - YouTube
- Sep 22, 2009 Here's my creative synthesis of Hindu and Tibetan Buddhist systems.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.