A selection of articles related to hindu name.
Original articles from our library related to the Hindu Name. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hindu Name.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Forasmuch as many have taken in hand to set forth in order a declaration of those things which are most surely believed among us, 1:2 Even as they delivered them unto us, which from the beginning were eyewitnesses, and ministers of the word; 1:3...
New Testament >> Luke
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Hindu Name is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hindu Name books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Party launched in Kalam's name
- A political party was launched in the name of former President APJ Abdul Kalam here on Sunday. After paying tributes at Kalam's samadhi, V. Ponraj, who was scientific adviser to Kalam, announced the name of the party as 'Abdul Kalam Vision India Party' ...
- Tata picks Tiago as name for new hatchback
- Tata Motors on Mondaay renamed its new hatchback Tiago following crowd-sourcing of the name through the #Fantastico Name Hunt. Last month the company had announced its decision to rename the car which was earlier called Zica (acronym derived ...
- What would a Hindu justice mean for the Supreme Court?
- One jurist in the running, whose name has been floated for the Supreme Court starting almost immediately after Justice Antonin Scalia's death, would make history: Sri Srinivasan would be the first Hindu justice ever to serve on the Supreme Court.
- Teesta gets name dragged into House slugfest
- Activist Teesta Setalvad, who has been targeted by the BJP government, found her name dragged into a fierce debate in Lok Sabha on Wednesday when Human Resources Development Minister Smriti Irani blamed her predecessor Kapil Sibal under whose ...
- Forgotten name and ideals
- Recently a news item informed about a literary event at Patna in memory of Raj Kumar Shukla who had persuaded Mahatma Gandhi to visit Champaran in order to free its farmers and peasants from the tyranny of British indigo factory owners. Many wondered ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.