A selection of articles related to hindu name.
Original articles from our library related to the Hindu Name. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hindu Name.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Forasmuch as many have taken in hand to set forth in order a declaration of those things which are most surely believed among us, 1:2 Even as they delivered them unto us, which from the beginning were eyewitnesses, and ministers of the word; 1:3...
New Testament >> Luke
Hindu Name is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hindu Name books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Personal Names in - Indian Institute of Language Studies (IILS)
- to Hindu and Muslim personal names is provided seperately.
- Hindi Names
- Popular Hindi Names. Boys' Hindi Names. Abhay ....
- The Indian King Lists East Indian tradition is vitally important to
- than Hellenic mythology, the Indian is so rich in names that much of it pertains to times .
- WILD FLOWERS OF INDIA
- have given botanical names as well. Wherever possible 1 have given Hindi names too.
- Nâmakara∫a Saµskâra
- duly given a Hindu name in accordance with the traditions of Sanâtana.
Suggested News Resources
- Nayanthara becomes a Hindu!
- After the rituals at the temple, she was given a certificate of conversion to Hinduism, with her Hindu name as Nayanthara.
Suggested Web Resources
- Indian baby names, Hindu baby names, Indian names, Hindu
- The largest resource of Indian baby names, Hindu baby names, Indian boy names and Indian girl baby names.
- Hindu / Indian Baby Names Glossary
- Here is a glossary of Sanskrit-based Hindu / Indian baby names.
- Hindu baby names / Hindu names / Hindu baby girl and boy names
- Browse Hindu baby names and meanings. Each list of Hindu names can be sorted by Hindu baby girl names or Hindu baby boy names.
- Behind the Name: Hinduism Names
- ARUNA अरुण m Indian, Hinduism Means "reddish brown" in Sanskrit...
- World Famous Hindu Name Generator
- Want to turn Sikh but can't think of an appropriate name? Then you've come to the right place!
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.