A selection of articles related to hindu occultism.
Original articles from our library related to the Hindu Occultism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hindu Occultism.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Nipping Trouble in the Bud: Community and Child Custody Issues Affecting Heathens
- I suggest there are several ways to deal with religious issues, particularly as they affect child custody, getting along with neighbors, etc. One is to be open and honest unless you are in an area so benighted as to be putting yourself and your loved ones in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Hulse, David Allen
- From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Hindu Occultism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hindu Occultism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- THE UNTOLD STORY OF GANDHI AND THEOSOPHY
- In India, Blavatksy's Theosophical Society evolved into a mixture of Western occultism and Hindu mysticism, and also spread western ideas in the east, aiding a modernization of eastern traditions, and contributing to a growing nationalism in the Asian ...
- What the Devil? Paganism & Satanism
- Ancient Paganism and modern polytheisms are supported and fertilized by the weird, underworld, occult sects *within* the religion. In the dharma, whether Hindu or Buddhist, LHP and RHP are partners and serve the same spiritual goals, often the same gods.
- Magica Sexualis: Your Quick And Dirty Guide To The Erotic Occult
- So wrote doctor, spiritualist and occultist Paschal Beverly Randolph in his 19th century text Magica Sexualis.
- David Bowie: Mystic, Magician, Wizard, Shaman, Shape-Shifter, Pagan, God
- The occult and magical imagery in his music, as well as his frequent mention of spirituality (although he has often been thought to be an atheist), made his music particularly meaningful and perhaps even formative to people who identify as pagan.
- Diwali 2015: Why mums are the real heroes of this Hindu festival
- Also high up among the expectations placed on a Hindu mother is instilling our culture in future generations.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Hindu Occultism Topics
Related searchespilgrimage hinduism
t-80um2 black eagle
egyptair code data