A selection of articles related to hindu practises.
Original articles from our library related to the Hindu Practises. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hindu Practises.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Nipping Trouble in the Bud: Community and Child Custody Issues Affecting Heathens
- I suggest there are several ways to deal with religious issues, particularly as they affect child custody, getting along with neighbors, etc. One is to be open and honest unless you are in an area so benighted as to be putting yourself and your loved ones in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Reincarnation is in my opinion an overly simplified concept, designed to be easily understood and accepted by the general population. But the theory of reincarnation falls down sharply when closely examined. That is, if you understand how standard linear time...
Spirits >> Reincarnation
Hindu Practises is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hindu Practises books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Conception and Misconception: Understanding Hinduism in Canada
- The present paper focuses on the nature of Hinduism practised in south Asia and Canada in a comparative manner.
- Cultural dimensions of pregnancy, birth and post-natal care - Indian
- Many Indian women believe they have little or no control over their pregnancies or outcomes.
- Library matter
- Besides stray references about Parshva and Nemi; during Upanishad period, we find the influence of Jain principles on Hindu practices.
- p37-52 Education g10.indd
- always stress the importance of presenting Hinduism to their children in a practical way so that it influences each child's life for the better.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' review: Watch out for Shah Rukh's mesmerising performance!
- Jab Tak Hai Jaan is just one in the litany of movies that have sought to promote Christianity to an impressionable Indian youth.
Suggested Web Resources
- Hindu Rituals and Practices - ReligionFacts
- Mar 17, 2004 Complete guide to the Hindu religion, including fast facts, timeline, history, beliefs , gods and more.
- Hinduism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Hindu practices generally involve seeking awareness of God and sometimes also seeking blessings from Devas.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Hindu Practises Topics
Related searchesjames bond parodies imitations
slasher film critical analysis
itabashi tokyo transportation
sniper counter-sniper tactics