A selection of articles related to hindu practises.
Original articles from our library related to the Hindu Practises. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hindu Practises.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Nipping Trouble in the Bud: Community and Child Custody Issues Affecting Heathens
- I suggest there are several ways to deal with religious issues, particularly as they affect child custody, getting along with neighbors, etc. One is to be open and honest unless you are in an area so benighted as to be putting yourself and your loved ones in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Our rune for this month is known in reconstructed Common Germanic as *Wunjo, and is used for the sound represented by the English letter W. After the Anglo-Saxons began to write with a modified form of Roman Script (the letters being used to write this...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Hindu Practises is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hindu Practises books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Practising the Hindu concept of Unity
- In my previous article, I described the principle of Unity in the Universe, with the spiritual message from the sacred Hindu scripture Isha Upanishad.
- Skipping a meal
- Mark Mattson, a neuroscientist at the National Institute on Aging in Maryland, has not had breakfast in 35 years.
- Hindu notion of unity an antidote to global turmoil
- The essence and meaning of true unity is beautifully described in the 6th shloka (verse) of Isha Upanishad (one of the sacred Hindu scriptures).
- The Origins of Today's Hindu Nationalism
- One of the key issues they debated related to Hindu unity — particularly as the Western conception of Hinduism, imposed on many Indians by British colonial rule, was actually alien to many of those who now fell under its classification.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Hindu Practises Topics
Related searcheshorner-wadsworth-emmons hwe reaction
dream interpretation alarm
bounded function examples
neume solesmes notation
august 10 events