A selection of articles related to hindu proverbs.
Original articles from our library related to the Hindu Proverbs. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hindu Proverbs.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Nipping Trouble in the Bud: Community and Child Custody Issues Affecting Heathens
- I suggest there are several ways to deal with religious issues, particularly as they affect child custody, getting along with neighbors, etc. One is to be open and honest unless you are in an area so benighted as to be putting yourself and your loved ones in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended. 16:2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service. 16:3 And these things will they do unto...
New Testament >> John
- Our rune for this month is known in reconstructed Common Germanic as *Wunjo, and is used for the sound represented by the English letter W. After the Anglo-Saxons began to write with a modified form of Roman Script (the letters being used to write this...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Our Mother Who Art In Heaven
- (First some Excerpts from an article by Richard Owen in The Times, London September 10, 1999 ) THE Pope, who this year said that God was not "an old man with a white beard", went a step further yesterday and referred to "God the Mother"....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Hindu Proverbs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hindu Proverbs books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 'How can they write about anything but pain?' The writing life in Afghanistan
- Though known as the “graveyard of empires,” lab mouse for various regimes, safe haven for terrorist groups and opium, Afghanistan is also the land of poetry, storytelling, fables, folktales, and proverbs. ..... They have the huge HIndu Kush.
- In the world's eyes
- Famous quotations and proverbs that are used in our day-to-day life contain bitter satire against blindness. ... In the Hindu myth Ramayana, an angel who became blind for her faults committed in a past incarnation had a hard life in the city she lived in.
- If you can't beat them, join 'em – Or, Ente Dinkeswara!
- A new wave, nay, tsunami, of (THE) Faith has risen in Kerala. Soon, it will sweep the Nation. This is the mighty thrust of Lord Dinkan, now known all over Kerala as Dinkamatam – or Dingoism.
- 52 Buddha Quotes On Life, Meditation and Peace
- Gautama the Buddha, the enlightened being who is known as the founder of Buddhism has been a guiding light for spiritual seekers for over 2500 years. Here are 52 memorable Gautama Buddha quotes on a variety of topics.
Hindu Proverbs Topics
Related searchesbharuch history
gabriel gabriel in islam
afghan people culture
operation fortitude quotes
palindrome long palindromes