A selection of articles related to hindu quotes.
Original articles from our library related to the Hindu Quotes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hindu Quotes.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Necronomicon
- There are those who believe in this grimoire, in its existence and in its potency, and there are those who do not. Those who believe say that this grimoire, originally named Al Azif, and written by Abdul Alhazred around 700 AD, contains the rituals that, if...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- Nipping Trouble in the Bud: Community and Child Custody Issues Affecting Heathens
- I suggest there are several ways to deal with religious issues, particularly as they affect child custody, getting along with neighbors, etc. One is to be open and honest unless you are in an area so benighted as to be putting yourself and your loved ones in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Hindu Quotes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hindu Quotes books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Quantifying the caste quotas
- It is only when Jats, Gujjars or Muslims demand reservation, and particularly when these demands become aggressive, that our political system suddenly wakes up and takes notice.
- Donald Trump retweets Mussolini quote, sparks controversy
- Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump again stirred up controversy after he retweeted words attributed to Italian dictator Benito Mussolini and then defended his action saying it was a “very good quote”.
- Bassi quotes parody account, questions Kejriwal's commitment to country
- Under attack from all quarters for allegedly mishandling the Jawaharlal Nehru University crisis, Delhi Police Commissioner B.S. Bassi on Saturday hit back at Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal and senior journalist Ravish Kumar, questioning their ...
- A bite of India's culinary history
- In fact, ancient Hindu texts are full of references to alcohol. And in what is hailed these days as the Golden Age of Hinduism (the centuries when the Vedas and our great epics were written), our heroes delighted in consuming the flesh of animals.
- Maria Sharapova posts letter to her fans on Facebook page
- The story quotes the manufacturer of my medicine as saying- “Treatment course can be repeated twice or thrice a year.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.