A selection of articles related to hindu rebirth.
Original articles from our library related to the Hindu Rebirth. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hindu Rebirth.
- Shapeshifting in Celtic Myth
- The theme of shapeshifting is found in Celtic myth regardless of the specific country one invesigates. Thoughout my studies of Celtic lore I have found that there were very specific reasons or circumstances for shapeshifting. These reasons fall into at least...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- The Charge of the God
- Listen to the words of the God, who is son, brother, lover and consort of the Lady: I am the fleet deer in the forest, I am the beach which receives the waves. I am the sun which warms the earth. I am the Lord of the Spiral Dance of Life, Death and Rebirth,...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Hindu Rebirth is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hindu Rebirth books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Hindu Beliefs about Atman and Karma Hindus believe that within
- much clearer memories of past lives. Samsara and rebirth.
- TOPICS IN INDIAN PHILOSOPHY Karma, Dharma & Moksa
- ciate the Hindu system of karma from its commitment to the doctrines of karma, transmigration and rebirth without serious loss in its appeal as a moral ideal.
- Reincarnation in world th
- The core purpose of Hindu rebirth is to restore unity with the cosmic reality that lies behind the illusion of separation.
- Description of Hindu Beliefs
- Samsara: In Hinduism, samsara is the continuos cycle of birth, death, and rebirth. The process of rebirth is sometimes referred to as reincarnation.
- The esoterics of the satguru, chakras, the human aura, death, rebirth
- s e c t i o n t w o hinduism toda y. The esoterics of the satguru, chakras, the human aura, death, rebirth and astrology.
Suggested News Resources
- Rebirth of a nation
- The violence unleashed by the Jamaat-i-Islami across Bangladesh in response to the death sentence against its leader Delwar Hossain Sayedee has shown the group up in exactly the colours it wants the nation and the world to forget.
Suggested Web Resources
- Hinduism and the Belief in Rebirth - Hinduwebsite.com
- The Belief of Reincarnation of Soul according to Hinduism.
- Birth, death and rebirth in Hinduism
- Jul 10, 2010 This article describes the cycle of birth-death-rebirth from the Hindu standpoint and the logic behind it.
- Hinduism and Life after death, heaven, hell, Reincarnation. What will
- Most of the Hindus believe in the cycle of birth, death and rebirth, which is called ' Samsara'.
- This cycle of rebirth is a metaphor for Hinduism, the religious faith of most people in India. Hinduism is a polytheistic faith, with many gods and goddesses.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.