A selection of articles related to hindu rebirth.
Original articles from our library related to the Hindu Rebirth. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hindu Rebirth.
- Shapeshifting in Celtic Myth
- The theme of shapeshifting is found in Celtic myth regardless of the specific country one invesigates. Thoughout my studies of Celtic lore I have found that there were very specific reasons or circumstances for shapeshifting. These reasons fall into at least...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Persephone had no real title or position in the world of Olympian gods and goddesses.
Deities & Heros >> Greek
Hindu Rebirth is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hindu Rebirth books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Erie-area religion calendar, March 12 and later
- SPRING EQUINOX/OSTARA/EOSTRE: Sunday, March 20; Wiccan/pagan celebration of the rebirth of spring. Info: www.bbc.
- You are immortal
- After death, the soul is reborn in a new entity. Soul's rebirth happens repeatedly until perfection is achieved of God-realisation. Hindu scriptures have divided human life into four periods: Ashrama, brahmacharya or student; Grihastha, householder; ...
- How to have a pious party
- These acts are in worship to Shiva and are said to, if performed sincerely, absolve the devotee of all sins and attains moksha, or liberation from the cycle of death and rebirth.
- Krishna devotees look to provide for this life
- Roger Siegel, whose pursuit of Krishna consciousness led to simple living and global adventure, and a few other members of the movement founded in the 1960s and based on Hindu teachings have started an organization to care for themselves and others.
- Follow your bliss to find a purpose by doing good things
- In Hindu philosophy ananda or bliss is what one gets at the end of the cycle of rebirth. By surrendering to the divine will, not hankering after the fruits of one's actions one can get closer to ananda.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Hindu Rebirth Topics
Related searcheslollapalooza south park
armstrong siddeley md30r viper
harem anime male characters
fluid dynamics types of fluid flow
dream dictionary spider