A selection of articles related to hindu rishis.
Original articles from our library related to the Hindu Rishis. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hindu Rishis.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Nipping Trouble in the Bud: Community and Child Custody Issues Affecting Heathens
- I suggest there are several ways to deal with religious issues, particularly as they affect child custody, getting along with neighbors, etc. One is to be open and honest unless you are in an area so benighted as to be putting yourself and your loved ones in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Our rune for this month is known in reconstructed Common Germanic as *Wunjo, and is used for the sound represented by the English letter W. After the Anglo-Saxons began to write with a modified form of Roman Script (the letters being used to write this...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Hindu Rishis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hindu Rishis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Articulate expressions
- The dancer eloquently portrayed the Vibhabva (determinant) and Anubhava (consequent), correlating the mood of the Nayika with happenings in nature.
- Touring Earthquake-Ravaged Kathmandu, Nepal: A Virtual Reality Experience
- Half our team had been in the city right after the quake and had witnessed the incredible rescue of Rishi Kanal, a young man who had been trapped in the rubble of a guesthouse he was staying in.
- 10 cringe-worthy excuses Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's supporters came up with over
- It is against Hinduism. Why not come out clean?! 8.
- Kashmir, Kashmiriyat & the fiasco!
- Rishi Kashyap drained the lake and then invited Brahmins to settle there. Even during ... King Rinchan, a Ladkahi prince had a Hindu wife, converted to Islam and became Sadruddin Shah just to win the trust of the people he was ruling.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.