A selection of articles related to hindu rituals.
Original articles from our library related to the Hindu Rituals. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hindu Rituals.
- Rituals, invocations and sacred space
- "There is a single main definition of the object of all magickal Ritual. It is the uniting of the Microcosm with the Macrocosm. The Supreme and Complete Ritual is therefore the Invocation of the Holy Guardian Angel; or, in the language of the Mysticism,...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Voodoo Rituals
- Voodoo rituals and beliefs recognize that there is one supreme being who created the earth and the universe much like the Abrahamic religions of Christianity, Judaism and Islam belief that there is only one supreme God.
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Solo, Duo or Group Sex Magick Rituals.
- Many sex magicians prefer to perform their rituals in the form of auto-eroticism and/or having intercourse with a partner. But there are more possibilities and variations. You may wish to take a look at them and consider to implement them in your sex magickal...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Egyptian Temples, part V: Daily Rituals
- Preparations for the Awakening of the God began already before dawn. The temple workers were busy baking fresh bread, preparing other offerings like meat and vegetables, even flowers, and arrange everything carefully on platters. The offerings had to satisfy...
Religions >> Egyptian
Hindu Rituals is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hindu Rituals books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Shivratri rituals begin at historic Hindu temple
- MANSEHRA: The rituals of Shivratri began at historic Shiv temple at the Chitti Gatti area of the Mansehra district on Monday after the Hindu devotees arrived from other parts of country. The Hindu devotees from Peshawar, Kohat, Mardan, Battagram, ...
- Various rituals mark Sivaratri
- Devout Hindus observed fast and offered prayers at various Siva temples where special rituals were performed.
- A day of rituals in temple town
- It was a breathtaking sight for the devotees of Sri Kalyana Venkateswara at Srinivasa Mangapuram near here when the dazzling 'Lakshmi haram' was taken out in a procession to the temple. The TTD management has made it a practice some four years ago ...
- 90-year-old pens book on temple rituals
- At the age of 90, T. Srinivasan diligently sits in front of the computer every day, typing in both Sanskrit and Tamil for his next book. He is an expert in agamas (ancient temple rituals and practices).
- Temples opened after purification rituals
- Sri Durga Malleswara Swamyvarla Devasthanam, Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams, Srisailam and all other major temples were opened after the priests performed rituals such as 'Samprokshana'. The temples were closed by Tuesday evening on account of ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Hindu Rituals Topics
Related searchesleviticus religious interpretation
sts-28 mission parameters
under the volcano characters
maratha empire shivajis successors
tien len play
duke of cornwall history