Hindu Sacred Place
A selection of articles related to hindu sacred place.
Original articles from our library related to the Hindu Sacred Place. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hindu Sacred Place.
- Rituals, invocations and sacred space
- "There is a single main definition of the object of all magickal Ritual. It is the uniting of the Microcosm with the Macrocosm. The Supreme and Complete Ritual is therefore the Invocation of the Holy Guardian Angel; or, in the language of the Mysticism,...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Everyday is Sacred
- Throughout history, people of nature religions found something sacred everywhere they looked. There was no clear-cut boundary between what was religious and what was not, what was magical and what was not. Examples of this can be found all over Europe, where...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Sacred Space: Circles and Altars
- The magic circle or sphere is a well-defined, non-physical temple. There are two main types -- those used by ceremonial magicians are designed to protect the magician from the forces he or she raises. Our circles are used to create sacred space to commune...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Love and Clarity
- Literally any state of mind may be created or enhanced within. It is commonly assumed that our thoughts and feelings are difficult, if not impossible, to change at will. But this is not so. The meditator soon realizes that it is they who are primarily...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- In Nomine Babalon: Sacred Whoredom in a Thelemic Context
- Naked and trembling, pressed against my bare body, he whispered into my hair, "can I kiss you?" Instead of answering with words, I turned my face up to him. When our lips met, it felt as if some part of him opened up around me like a cocoon. I...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
Hindu Sacred Place is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hindu Sacred Place books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Steve McCurry sees India, in spectacular color
- Explaining why he's attracted to India, he says, “There is such an extreme range of class: rich and poor, old and new, sacred and secular…There are Hindus and Muslims, Sikhs and ...
- Mahamaham tank polluted
- More than 60 lakh pilgrims have visited Kumbakonam for Mahamaham-related rituals since February 13 when the sacred flag hoisting took place in temples associated with the event. Gut-wrenching stench hits the pilgrims even as they prepare to enter the ...
- Keeping the resting place of the dead clean
- It was not to attend the last rites of a friend or an acquaintance but it was to voluntarily clean the resting place of the dead. Nine volunteers worked for two hours to collect around 30 bags of garbage.
- Monsters with a message
- The great clenched fist of Baruna, the Hindu God of the Sea, crushes an excavator in its palm in a warning to proponents of Benoa Bay reclamation efforts that the wrath of the Gods will be upon them.
- Sri Sri Ravi Shankar and the Pathology of New Age Cults
- Of course, there has been a proliferation of new age Hindu gurus in recent years, where the tag of “new age” manages to camouflage their otherwise apparent sectarian identities.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Hindu Sacred Place Topics
yoga and impotence
emergency telephone number asia