Hindu Sacred Places
A selection of articles related to hindu sacred places.
Original articles from our library related to the Hindu Sacred Places. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hindu Sacred Places.
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Rituals, invocations and sacred space
- "There is a single main definition of the object of all magickal Ritual. It is the uniting of the Microcosm with the Macrocosm. The Supreme and Complete Ritual is therefore the Invocation of the Holy Guardian Angel; or, in the language of the Mysticism,...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Everyday is Sacred
- Throughout history, people of nature religions found something sacred everywhere they looked. There was no clear-cut boundary between what was religious and what was not, what was magical and what was not. Examples of this can be found all over Europe, where...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Sacred Space: Circles and Altars
- The magic circle or sphere is a well-defined, non-physical temple. There are two main types -- those used by ceremonial magicians are designed to protect the magician from the forces he or she raises. Our circles are used to create sacred space to commune...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- I am Pagan
- I am Pagan. I am a part of the whole of Nature. The Rocks, the Animals, the Plants, the Elements, and Stars are my relatives. Other humans are my sisters and brothers, whatever their races, colors, genders, sexual orientations, ages, nationalities, religions,...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- In Nomine Babalon: Sacred Whoredom in a Thelemic Context
- Naked and trembling, pressed against my bare body, he whispered into my hair, "can I kiss you?" Instead of answering with words, I turned my face up to him. When our lips met, it felt as if some part of him opened up around me like a cocoon. I...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
Hindu Sacred Places is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hindu Sacred Places books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Holy smokes! CANNABIS has preserved ancient Indian artwork in the sacred
- 'The use of hemp helped the caves and most of the paintings remain intact at the 6th century Unesco World Heritage site,' according to the study by Rajdeo Singh of the Archaeological Survey of India's science branch and M Sardesai of Dr Babasaheb ...
- Top Asian News 9:13 pm GMT
- Some places are still unlivable and require massive reconstruction to restore infrastructure, houses and people's lives. Here's a look, by the numbers, at the March 11, 2011, disaster: ___ 15,894: People ...
- 2 school students killed and 13 injured in road accident in Punjab
- The duo were residents of Khere Ke Uthar village in Jalalabad sub-division of Fazilka district.
- The Instagram insider's guide to India
- Varanasi, in the northern state of Uttar Pradesh, is the holiest of seven sacred Hindu sites in India, and said to be the founding place of Buddhism, making it a destination for thousands of pilgrims and tourists. Home to 3.
- François Hollande attempts to slay France's 'sacred cow' labour laws
- The most unpopular French government in recent times will this week attempt to slay the country's most sacred economic and social cow – with potentially explosive results.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.