Hindu Sacred Text
A selection of articles related to hindu sacred text.
Original articles from our library related to the Hindu Sacred Text. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hindu Sacred Text.
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Rituals, invocations and sacred space
- "There is a single main definition of the object of all magickal Ritual. It is the uniting of the Microcosm with the Macrocosm. The Supreme and Complete Ritual is therefore the Invocation of the Holy Guardian Angel; or, in the language of the Mysticism,...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Everyday is Sacred
- Throughout history, people of nature religions found something sacred everywhere they looked. There was no clear-cut boundary between what was religious and what was not, what was magical and what was not. Examples of this can be found all over Europe, where...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Sacred Space: Circles and Altars
- The magic circle or sphere is a well-defined, non-physical temple. There are two main types -- those used by ceremonial magicians are designed to protect the magician from the forces he or she raises. Our circles are used to create sacred space to commune...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- In Nomine Babalon: Sacred Whoredom in a Thelemic Context
- Naked and trembling, pressed against my bare body, he whispered into my hair, "can I kiss you?" Instead of answering with words, I turned my face up to him. When our lips met, it felt as if some part of him opened up around me like a cocoon. I...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
Hindu Sacred Text is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hindu Sacred Text books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- BORI ties up with Oxford Centre for review of Bhagvata Purana edition
- The Bhagvata Purana is one of the most highly regarded and variegated of Hindu sacred texts. Although essentially a work of the Puranic genre, the Bhagvata stands out among the Puranas, or sacred histories, in several important ways.
- Holy smokes! CANNABIS has preserved ancient Indian artwork in the sacred
- A mixture of hemp, clay and lime plaster is responsible for preserving paintings and intricately carved scenes in the sacred Ellora Caves, which were hewn from rock 1,500 years ago. This is because it ...
- Our Universal Civilization
- It would be rejected as an impossibility because for the poet's mother the epics of her country—and to her, they would have been like sacred texts—already existed, had already been written. They had ....
- Pathology of New Age Cults
- Of course, there has been a proliferation of new age Hindu gurus in recent years, where the tag of “new age” manages to camouflage their otherwise apparent sectarian identities.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Hindu Sacred Text Topics
Related searchesjohn 8 analysis
elizabethan theatre genres
valkyrie profile mythology
myasthenia gravis blood tests
microeconomics market failure
nanjing markets and shopping areas