A selection of articles related to hindu sages.
Original articles from our library related to the Hindu Sages. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hindu Sages.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- About Alchemy
- "The science of alchemy I like very well, and indeed, 'tis the philosophy of the ancients. I like it not only for the profits it brings in melting metals, in decocting, preparing, extracting and distilling herbs, roots; I like it also for the sake of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Alchemy
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Nipping Trouble in the Bud: Community and Child Custody Issues Affecting Heathens
- I suggest there are several ways to deal with religious issues, particularly as they affect child custody, getting along with neighbors, etc. One is to be open and honest unless you are in an area so benighted as to be putting yourself and your loved ones in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Hindu Sages is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hindu Sages books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Transgenders fight for their right to participate in Ujjain Kumbh Mela
- As the countdown begins for next month's Simhasth Kumbh Mela in Ujjain, a fierce battle has broken out between kinnars (a transgender community), sants, ascetics and yogis, over the privilege of taking part in the Shahi Snan (royal holy bath).
- The 4 Vedas in Hindi, English, Telugu | PDF Download
- It is said that the rishis and sages of the land decided that if the Vedas were to be preserved, they should be placed in writing. It is known who intiated the porcess for the first three Vedas.
- Why are there so many Hindutva trolls?
- Hindutva believes in the superiority of what it calls Hindu culture, which ought to be called Brahminical.
- Submerged Siva temple resurfaces after 13 years
- It used to be bustling with visiting devotees, court poets, Vedic scholars, priests, saints, sages, artistes and so on in the olden days. The river flows from north to south here. The SRSP dam was built just eight kilometres ahead of it.
- The great fire
- Puri, along with Rameswaram, Badrinath and Dwarka, are the most holy Hindu Char Dham or four divine sites. Through the ages, saints and sages have come here seeking divine enlightenment. The Adi Shankaracharya came to Puri in the 8th century C E.
Hindu Sages Topics
Related searchescinnamon crunch crispix
pinball machine layout
mudra dhyana mudra