A selection of articles related to hindu scriptures.
Original articles from our library related to the Hindu Scriptures. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hindu Scriptures.
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 24
- Chapter 24 24:1 Now upon the first day of the week, very early in the morning, they came unto the sepulchre, bringing the spices which they had prepared, and certain others with them. 24:2 And they found the stone rolled away from the sepulchre. 24:3 And they...
New Testament >> Luke
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Hindu Scriptures is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hindu Scriptures books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- HINDU SCRIPTURES
- read of all Hindu Scriptures, as these are easily available (the Vedas are difficult to find).
- members of the Hindu faith. Hindu Scriptures. The diversity in Hinduism arises from its scriptures.
- Dr Zakir Naik and the Lahore Ahmadiyya book Muhammad in World
- Hindu scriptures and the coverage of the same subject in the well-known book.
- KIDS SUMMIT
- Gods & Goddesses. Hindu Scriptures,. Devas & Puranas.
- Severe Scientific Errors in Hinduism
- Scientific Errors in Hindu Scriptures! Many more points can be presented but I guess these few points will be enough to prove my point.
Suggested News Resources
- India court orders Catholic bishops' attorneys to read Hindu scriptures
- A court in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh has ordered attorneys representing the local Catholic Bishops Council to read Hindu scriptures before a lawsuit can continue.
- Everybody lives in a Bubble
- This is called Brahmanda, the egg of Brahma, in Hindu scriptures. And contrary to popular interpretations, Brahmanda is not the objective measurable world out there; Brahmanda is the subjective world that each and every individual inhabits, 24x7.
- Teen priests
- By Zubair Ahmed BBC News, Mumbai In a crowded neighbourhood building in the western Indian city of Mumbai (Bombay), 30-odd teenagers are chanting Hindu scriptures and singing religious songs.
- Hindus worldwide greeted on upcoming Ganesh-Chaturthi
- Nevada (US), August 14 (ANI): Distinguished Hindu statesman Rajan Zed, sending early Ganesh-Chaturthi greetings to one billion Hindus of the world, has urged them to undertake deeper study of Hindu scriptures.
Suggested Web Resources
- List of Hindu scriptures - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The following is a bibliography of Hindu scriptures and texts.
- Sacred-Texts: Hinduism
- This is one of the most popular and accessible of all Hindu scriptures, required reading for anyone interested in Hinduism.
- Hindu Scriptures, The Puranas, Vedangas, Devotional Literature
- Religious scriptures of Hinduism and Hindu philosophy, the puranas, the vedangas, darshanas and devotional literature and the Bhagavadgita.
- Hindu Scriptures - Hindu Wisdom
- In general, Hindu scriptures may be classified into two divisions: Sruti scriptures and Smriti The Smriti are considered the secondary scriptures of Hinduism.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Hindu Scriptures Topics
polangui albay barangays
list of postal codes in india gujarat
buddhist art northern buddhist art
characters of the sandman nuala