A selection of articles related to hindu scriptures.
Original articles from our library related to the Hindu Scriptures. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hindu Scriptures.
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 24
- Chapter 24 24:1 Now upon the first day of the week, very early in the morning, they came unto the sepulchre, bringing the spices which they had prepared, and certain others with them. 24:2 And they found the stone rolled away from the sepulchre. 24:3 And they...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 17
- Chapter 17 17:1 Now when they had passed through Amphipolis and Apollonia, they came to Thessalonica, where was a synagogue of the Jews: 17:2 And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures, 17:3...
New Testament >> The Acts
Hindu Scriptures is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hindu Scriptures books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Practising the Hindu concept of Unity
- In my previous article, I described the principle of Unity in the Universe, with the spiritual message from the sacred Hindu scripture Isha Upanishad.
- Hindu notion of unity an antidote to global turmoil
- The essence and meaning of true unity is beautifully described in the 6th shloka (verse) of Isha Upanishad (one of the sacred Hindu scriptures).
- Secrets of Beings: The Pillars of Shiva
- In Hindu scriptures, the story of Shiva lingam captures the pointless struggle between Brahma and Vishnu, the two formidable gods, competing for supremacy over each other.
- Separating state and Islam
- 28 years after the Constitution was Islamised by military dictator Hussain Muhammad Irshad, Bangladesh is mulling a verdict over unadulterated secularisation by removing Islam as the state religion.
- Maha Shivaratri 2016: All you need to know about auspicious Hindu festival
- According to Hindu scriptures, worshiping Lord Shiva on the day of Maha Shivrati which falls on the 14th day of the dark fortnight in the Phalgun month helps to get divine blessings from Lord Shiva.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Hindu Scriptures Topics
Related searcheswestern grey kangaroo
jenna louise hawkins
leo gallagher the oregonian interview
kakuei tanaka etsuzankai