A selection of articles related to hindu spirituality.
Original articles from our library related to the Hindu Spirituality. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hindu Spirituality.
- Autonomous Spirituality and the Art of Being Your Own God
- As we continue to develop in our religious thinking, we have begun to move away from the old mythological, doctrinal and heteronomous, externally controlling religions, and towards autonomous religion, totally relevant to the individual who develops himself...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- A Pledge to Pagan Spirituality
- I am a Pagan and I dedicate Myself to channeling the Spiritual Energy of my Inner Self to help and to heal myself and others. I know that I am a part of the Whole of Nature. May I grow in understanding of the Unity of all Nature. May I always walk in Balance....
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Milky yellow, peach, green, white or clear crystals. Soft. Red/Pink: Receptive. Element: Water. Powers: Doubles the power (all calcites doubles the power) of any energy directed to it. Also directs energy to specific points. Fosters spirituality, creates...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Lynne, Carol
- Growing up surrounded by music, Carole Lynneâ€™s musical education has ranged from the informal training of her parents teaching her how to sing jazz to formal instruction at The Juilliard School of Music, University of Michigan Music School, and The American...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Hindu Spirituality is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hindu Spirituality books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Pain and Suffering as Viewed by the Hindu Religion - Penn Medicine
- Hindu views of pain and suffering, pain medicine practitioners can offer potentially ... Key words: Pain, suffering, religion, spirituality, Hinduism, acceptance.
- A Guide to Hindu Spirituality - World Wisdom
- World Wisdom. Renowned scholar of Hinduism, Arvind Sharma, presents a concise and highly accessible introduction to Hindu spirituality, focusing particularly ...
- Hinduism faith guide - University of Warwick
- Hinduism. Faith Guides for. Higher Education.
- Hindu Rituals and Routines - CMAI
- Sanaathana Dharma has its foundation on scientific spirituality. In the entire ancient Hindu literature we can see that science and spirituality are integrated.
- A Warning to the Hindus - SAVITRI DEVI Archive
- This unworldly mental attitude of the Hindu mind kept the nation from being ..... and from the high spiritual ideal realised by the Hindu seers, we want to.
Suggested News Resources
- Link between spirituality, pregnancy revealed
- Spirituality may fill the void left by lack of psychological support among pregnant women, a recently published study suggests. According to study's corresponding author Dr. N.
- Is spirituality the exclusive domain of men? SC asks Kerala in Sabarimala
- Reacting to the contention of physical hardship, austerity and days of celibacy male devotees endure to reach Swamy Ayyappa temple at Sabarimala, the Supreme Court wryly on Friday asked the Kerala government and the Travancore Devaswom Board ...
- We are bonded by our tradition of spirituality, says Modi
- Speaking on social and religious reformers of the country, Mr. Modi said: “In India, you must have seen that in every age when the society is ridden with evils, it is from the Hindu society that a reformer emerges and challenges the existing system.”.
- Spirituality to fill the void
- Spirituality may fill the void left by lack of psychological support to pregnant women, a recently published study suggests. – Page 4. More In: TELANGANA | NATIONAL.
- The Other Side of the Door: Alexandre Aja interview
- The movie, directed by Johannes Roberts (Storage 24), benefits from the real-life Indian locations in and around Mumbai as well as the eerie power of the culture's attachment to its spiritual and supernatural folklore.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.