A selection of articles related to hindu superstitions.
Original articles from our library related to the Hindu Superstitions. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hindu Superstitions.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- The Raven: Balancing Man and Nature
- "He likes bright abalone shells, silver beads, endless vittles, gossip and warm sleeps over the smoke hole. The Raven-ego is the lover-to-be who wants "a sure thing." The Raven-ego is afraid passion will end. He is afraid and tries to avoid the...
Symbology >> Animals
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Nipping Trouble in the Bud: Community and Child Custody Issues Affecting Heathens
- I suggest there are several ways to deal with religious issues, particularly as they affect child custody, getting along with neighbors, etc. One is to be open and honest unless you are in an area so benighted as to be putting yourself and your loved ones in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
Hindu Superstitions is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hindu Superstitions books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- INDIAN SUPERSTITION
- INDIAN SUPERSTITION. The Indians were superstitious in the extreme – believers in dreams and observers of omens.
- Introduction and Apologetic for Hinduism and Buddhism
- differ. Hundreds of sects created by caste, geography, belief, and language lead outsiders to view Hinduism as a chaos of strange rituals and superstitions.
- pictured wearing a necklace of skulls, are popular among Hindus. Belief in astrology, evil spirits, and curses also prevail within popular Hinduism.
- Globalisation and the Prevalence of Superstitious Beliefs
- have least belief in superstitions, Muslims having the most and Hindus coming in between them.
- Focus Banjara Hindu
- They are bound by fear and witchcraft because of the superstitions that controls their lifestyle. INDIA. THE BANJARA HINDU.
Suggested News Resources
- Iconoclast Swami
- I quote one famous passage on the then familiar efforts to prove that all Hindu superstitions had a scientific explanation: Gurgure Krishnabyal Bhattacharya is a great scholar.
Suggested Web Resources
- Indian/Hindu Rituals & Superstitions - Pakistani Defence Forum
- Indian/Hindu Rituals & Superstitions, Sights and sounds from India's culture. Rating 5 This post exposes superstitions found in Indian society.
- The Hindu : `Bare' facts about superstition
- Apr 25, 2002 `Bare' facts about superstition. By Our Staff Reporter. Vijayawada April 24.
- Silly Hindu superstitions | Facebook
- Jun 6, 2011 Religion Sucks wrote a note titled Silly Hindu superstitions. Read the full text here .
- Wedding Traditions & Superstitions: 50 Wedding Facts & Trivia
- See our list of wedding facts, traditions and superstitions from TheKnot.com. your wedding day is actually considered good luck, according to Hindu tradition!
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Hindu Superstitions Topics
Related searchesabdel messih el-makari
kai tak airport history
geology of the moon wrinkle-ridges
super bowl xxviii dallas cowboys