A selection of articles related to hindu superstitions.
Original articles from our library related to the Hindu Superstitions. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hindu Superstitions.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- The Raven: Balancing Man and Nature
- "He likes bright abalone shells, silver beads, endless vittles, gossip and warm sleeps over the smoke hole. The Raven-ego is the lover-to-be who wants "a sure thing." The Raven-ego is afraid passion will end. He is afraid and tries to avoid the...
Symbology >> Animals
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Nipping Trouble in the Bud: Community and Child Custody Issues Affecting Heathens
- I suggest there are several ways to deal with religious issues, particularly as they affect child custody, getting along with neighbors, etc. One is to be open and honest unless you are in an area so benighted as to be putting yourself and your loved ones in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
Hindu Superstitions is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hindu Superstitions books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Indian Women Debate On The Right To Pray This Women's Day
- It not only further deepens the discrimination ingrained within Hinduism, but also tries to high-handedly impose its own superstitions and beliefs. So, this women's day, do Indian women have enough equality to rejoice? Well, perhaps not!
- 'Rational thinkers being branded anti-nationals'
- He was speaking at the sixth district convention of BGVS in Hassan on Sunday. “Nowadays it is easy for a section of people to brand those who speak of scientific thinking as anti-nationals.
- 7 Superstitions surrounding the Leap Year that we still believe in 2016!
- There's a superstition that the number of deaths suddenly go up and a lot more people die in the leap year. But then, aren't we all dying already.
- 'How can they write about anything but pain?' The writing life in Afghanistan
- I write to portray cultural practices that are based on superstitions, norms, and traditions. When I re-read my ..... They have the huge HIndu Kush.
Hindu Superstitions Topics
Related searchesemmett miller
fact about hinduism
elf elves in norse mythology