A selection of articles related to hindu terminology.
Original articles from our library related to the Hindu Terminology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hindu Terminology.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Nipping Trouble in the Bud: Community and Child Custody Issues Affecting Heathens
- I suggest there are several ways to deal with religious issues, particularly as they affect child custody, getting along with neighbors, etc. One is to be open and honest unless you are in an area so benighted as to be putting yourself and your loved ones in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- What is Qabalah?
- Being Appendix A to Liber 777 Qabalah is: -- (a). A language fitted to describe certain classes of phenomena, and to express certain classes of ideas which excape regular phraseology. You might as well object to the technical terminology of chemistry. (b). An...
Magick >> Qabalah
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Hindu Terminology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hindu Terminology books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Sri Aurobindo and Hinduism
- Hindu social practices. During his political career, he made use of Hindu terminology and symbols, but rejected Hindu nationalism.
- Is Yoga a Science or Religion Part I? Dr. O. P. Sudrania
- its uses to simple physical exercises only. Epistemology of “Hindu” terminology.
- The Language of Mystioism
- Vattakuzhy's indian Christian Sannyiisa and, Swami Ua.kuzhy; Indian Ohristia. 16 Ba1t.
- Islamic Themes in Premodern Bengali Literature and Life
- world in a text that uses an ostensibly Hindu terminology to express it.
Suggested News Resources
- Nonviolence, Muslim Style: From Ghaffar Khan to Tahrir Square
- He equated Muhammad's notion of a just society with the Hindu notion of an ideal society, what is called in Hindu terminology Ram Raj, the rule of the Lord Ram.
Suggested Web Resources
- Hinduism Glossary
- A term Hinduism borrowed from Jainism. Ashram: (1) A place where devotees live, often the house of a guru.
- Hinduism Terminology
- Terminology for Hinduism.
- Glossary of Hinduism terms - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The following is a glossary of terms and concepts in Hinduism.
- Glossary of Hindu Terms
- Here is a glossary of Sanskrit terms generally used in Hindu teachings. Click on the alphabetical list below to view the words and meanings.
- Hindu Glossary: A Himduism Dictionary
- A Hindu Glossary: Hinduism and Hindu Terms The following is a list of several common Hindu terms.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Hindu Terminology Topics
Related searchesjoe quimby links
caesar iii editor
vaishnavism vaishnava upanishads