A selection of articles related to hindu text.
Original articles from our library related to the Hindu Text. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hindu Text.
- Hulse, David Allen
- From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Hulse, David Allen
- >From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Theban Alphabet
- The Theban alphabet is used widely by Traditional Wiccans both ritually, and in their books of shadows. The first published reference to it is in Francis Barrett's The Magus , published at London in 1801. It is reputed to have been invented by Honorius of...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
Hindu Text is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hindu Text books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- CBE to revise Hindu text in Social Science books
- child in his/her heritage.” CBE to revise Hindu text in Social Science books. Hindu Education Foudation coordinator.
- 1 MIGRATING TEXTS AND TRADITIONS: DĀRĀ SHUKOH AND
- movement of a Hindu text into that tradition.
- Women in Hindu Dharma- a Tribute
- revealed Hindu texts are composed, namely Sanskrit, has a neuter gender in addition to the masculine and feminine.
- Sanskrit Pronunciation -- Part 2
- Bhagavad-gītā — the famous Hindu text, literally “the. Lord's Song.” Bhūta — ghost, shade or astral shell of the dead, literally.
Suggested News Resources
- The Birth of Krishna: When God Came To Earth
- What I found especially intriguing about Krishna was the description given in an ancient Hindu text, the Brahma Samhita: "He has an eternal blissful spiritual body ... He is a person possessing the beauty of a blooming youth.
- Kamasutra on the ramp
- He conceptualized and replicated various aspects of the celebrated Hindu text on sex. The show area had bells hung from the ceiling, and red drapes in the background, giving it an almost rustic and romantic look and feel.
- Fuse Theatre Ensemble Presents KARAOKE NIGHT! THE MUSICAL, 8/18
- Inspired by Kate's work with Paula Murray Cole on a generous RACC grant, Taste of Rasa shares the 9 rasa's outlined in the Natyasastra (sacred Hindu text of dance and drama) through physical exercises, breath and art.
- Hindu Influence and Southeast Asia
- There are Mount Merus-- the sacred golden mountain in Hindu text--in many countries all the way to Tanganyika.
Suggested Web Resources
- Sacred-Texts: Hinduism
- H.H. Wilson was one of the first Europeans to translate a Hindu sacred text from the original Sanskrit.
- Hindu texts - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Literature regarded as central to the Vedic and Hindu literary tradition was originally predominantly composed in Sanskrit.
- Whats the Hindu text
- There is no primary hindu religious text.
- Hinduism: a general introduction
- Aug 26, 2005 Hindu sacred texts are perhaps the most ancient religious texts still surviving today.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Hindu Text Topics
countess dahling von dahling
game balance fighting games
spontaneous human combustion