A selection of articles related to hindu theology.
Original articles from our library related to the Hindu Theology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hindu Theology.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Ptah, Peteh, 'South of His Wall', 'The Ancient One', worshipped in Mennefer (Gr: Memphis) already in the early dynastic period, probably at first as the local patron of craftsmanship, his High Priest in Mennefer was titled 'Greatest of the controllers of...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Divinity: Thought We are Many, Are We One?
- Dear Questioner, You asked if there was such a thing as Christian Wicca. The simple answer is, of course there is! The tradition of communing with all the lovely fellow spirits in this cosmos goes way back beyond apostolic times. Didn't the Magi (plural for...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Hindu Theology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hindu Theology books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- JONATHAN B. EDELMANN, PH.D.
- Hinduism. South Asian Religion and Philosophy. Vaishnava-Hindu Theology.
- RELIGIOUS TOLERANCE AND HINDUISM
- I will also comment on the impact of Hinduism on democracy and economic development in India. HINDU THEOLOGY.
- Hindu God, Christian God: How Reason Helps Break Down the
- parative theologians in North America.
- indian Christian theology has a rich, varied and ancient history dating back to has conventional indian theology dared to enter the realm of political discourse.
Suggested News Resources
- One nations corruption
- Moral ambiguity is not only the monopoly of Hindu theology, though.
Suggested Web Resources
- Category:Hindu theology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Pages in category "Hindu theology". The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Category:Hindu theologians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Category:Hindu theologians. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
- Religion Origins Although the term Hindu dates from the Mughul (Muslim) period in India of There is no division of the sacred from daily life in Hindu theology.
Hindu Theology Topics
Related searchesserious sam enemies
australopithecus afarensis bipedalism
ave mizar a flying pinto
history of indonesia reformation era
polarity energy balancing massage