A selection of articles related to hindu trinity.
Original articles from our library related to the Hindu Trinity. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hindu Trinity.
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Our Mother Who Art In Heaven
- (First some Excerpts from an article by Richard Owen in The Times, London September 10, 1999 ) THE Pope, who this year said that God was not "an old man with a white beard", went a step further yesterday and referred to "God the Mother"....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Hindu Trinity is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hindu Trinity books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Brahma - the Creator amongst the Hindu Trinity
- Brahma the Creator Amongst the Hindu Trinity. Hindu Trinity.
- Hindu calendar for 2009-2013
- marks the beginning of Spring. Monday 23 February. Mahashivratri.
- Interfaith Speakers Bureau Vocabulary List for Hinduism
- Brahma: part of the Hindu Trinity, known as the “Trimurti”; Brahma is the creator. •.
- From Mutiny to Mutinies: A Post-colonial Study of Naipaul's Indian
- Apr 1, 2011 paper I intend to explore and explicate V S Naipaul's Indian trinity, comprising An.
- THE CONCEPTUAL FOUNDATIONS OF THE HINDU
- Tamas. The principle of re-creation, and hence of the destruction which inevitably leads to rebirth. 3.
Suggested News Resources
- Ancient Hinduism enlightens modern notions of evolution
- Lord Brahma, the Lord of Creation, often depicted as one of the Hindu Trinity of Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva, is described as creating the universe in an unending cycle over each of his days and nights.
- Dubai: Women Celebrate 'Shri Varamahalakshmi Vrutha' with Piety
- It is a festival to propitiate the Goddess Lakshmi, the consort of Vishnu, one of the Hindu Trinity. In Hindu faith, it is believed that Lakshmi will enter the house of anyone who seeks her blessings.
- Dipping into India's divine
- The exhibition also introduces the term “Trimurti,” the Hindu trinity that consists of Brahma the creator, Vishnu the preserver, and Shiva the destroyer or transformer.
- Exhibit shows diversity of Indian deities
- Featuring the Hindu Trinity — Brahma (the creator), Vishnu (the preserver) and Shiva (the destroyer) — along with Surya, the chief solar deity in Hinduism, the exhibit will be a good overview for someone who doesn't know anything about India.
- Some Random Thoughts
- An alternative myth is that he emerged from a rock; (g) Also in Persia, Zoroaster was born of a virgin; (h) In India, there are two main stories of the birth of Krishna, one of the incarnations of Vishnu, and the second person within the Hindu Trinity.
Suggested Web Resources
- Trimurti - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Early western students of Hinduism were impressed by the parallel between the Hindu trinity and that of Christianity.
- HINDU TRINITY-Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva, RUDRAKSHA SHIVA
- The Hindu Trinity consists of the TriGods-Lord Brahma (the creator), Lord Vishnu (the Rudraksha Shiva/Secrets, Articles required for puja of hindu trinity.
- The Hindu Trinity
- The Hindu trinity is of Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva. They are respectively the creator, preserver and destroyer of the universe.
- Hindu Deities
- Lord Shiva represents the principle of dissolution and recreation. These three deities together form the Hindu Trinity.
- Gods of Hinduism, the Trinity
- This website is all about Saivism, an important religious sect of Hinduism.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Hindu Trinity Topics
Related searchesmedicine wheel history
mucha lucha season 1
federal emergency relief administration
dream dictionary lemonade
central mtr station
avebury the avebury triangle