Hindu Water Rituals
A selection of articles related to hindu water rituals.
Original articles from our library related to the Hindu Water Rituals. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hindu Water Rituals.
- Everyday Water
- When you think of "Water" what comes to mind? A tranquil lake, gentle rain, or raging sea? Whether magical element or just a simple cup of tea, water can be a very special part of your life. Water Spirits Every body of water is an entity. Each lake,...
The Elements >> Water
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Rituals, invocations and sacred space
- "There is a single main definition of the object of all magickal Ritual. It is the uniting of the Microcosm with the Macrocosm. The Supreme and Complete Ritual is therefore the Invocation of the Holy Guardian Angel; or, in the language of the Mysticism,...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Voodoo Rituals
- Voodoo rituals and beliefs recognize that there is one supreme being who created the earth and the universe much like the Abrahamic religions of Christianity, Judaism and Islam belief that there is only one supreme God.
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and to Aaron, saying, 15:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When any man hath a running issue out of his flesh, because of his issue he is unclean. 15:3 And this shall be his uncleanness in...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
Hindu Water Rituals is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hindu Water Rituals books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Water - Our Taonga - Global Focus Aotearoa
- te whenua' When a child is born the water comes first, then . Water Rituals In Japan www.holymtn.
- THE FUNCTION OF WATER (TIRTHA) IN BALINESE HINDU RITUALS
- presence of holy water is the most important part of all Balinese ceremonies ( Agastia, 2007).
- Water, Hindu Mythology and an Unequal Social Order in India
- human body in the Hindu social system are not merely physical entities. .
- Hindu Rituals and Routines...Why do we follow them?
- Hindu Rituals and Routines Unlike other religions, Hindu dharma has many weapons, water, air, and which is present in all living and non living being.
Suggested News Resources
- Expanding EcoDharmic Seva and Social Justice
- Chan, who resides with his wife in Brooklyn, told me he has been conducting Hindu water rituals at Jamaica Bay since he immigrated to America in 1982.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Water Page - Water in Religion
- Water not only purifies objects for ritual use, but can make a person clean, .
- Hindu Rites & Rituals: The Ceremonies of Hinduism
- An overview of the ritual world of Hinduism, from personal daily worship or Purification, usually with water, is thus a typical feature of most religious action.
- Pitri Tarpana Manual
- Pitri tarpana is a Hindu water ritual where water oblations are made to gods, rishis (sages) and pitris (ancestral manes) to satisfy them and release them.
- File:Hindu water ritual.jpg - Wikipedia
- File:Hindu water ritual.jpg. Da Wikipedia, l'enciclopedia libera.
- Hinduism: A Holy Water Religion - 1 by V. Sankaran Nair
- May 21, 2006 There are dwarfing, at times even palm- sized, water vessels for purposes of religious ceremonies.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.