A selection of articles related to hindu wisdom.
Original articles from our library related to the Hindu Wisdom. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hindu Wisdom.
- Bibles Do Not Equal Wisdom
- Bibles do not equal wisdom. In other words, all forms of spiritual text no matter how eloquently stated, cannot actually grant wisdom to the reader, merely through the act of reading. Words are only the representations of things, but not the things themselves....
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part III: The Wisdom Literature
- It may seem that religion in ancient Egypt was mainly concerned with preserving the status of kingship and of a powerful priesthood. However, at all levels of society relationship with a deity through prayers and offerings on a daily basis was of great...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Ancient Egyptian Wisdom
- FROM THE BOOK OF THE DEAD "Hail to thee, great lord of justice. I have come to you, my lord, that thou may bring me so that I may see your beauty, for I know thou and I know your name, and I know the names of the fourty-two Gods of those who are with...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul, called to be an apostle of Jesus Christ through the will of God, and Sosthenes our brother, 1:2 Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
Hindu Wisdom is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hindu Wisdom books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The urban monk preaches life of peace and tranquility for everyone
- Pedram Shojai doesn't have a chair at his desk. The 40-year-old founder of a Lake Forest, Calif.-based multimedia wellness business mostly stands as he works.
- Losing currency?
- That pearl of wisdom drops gently, and when he tells the author that he believes his “role is to make boats, here in Balagarh, and smoke beedis. Not to live in ...
- Narendra Modi: The one handed Prime Minister
- Had he been Indian, he might instead have, more correctly and colorfully, called it jugaad. The free market works because no Dear Leader—however strong, decisive, honest or Hindu—could ever know the millions of jugaads it takes to produce, market and ...
- Israel unbound
- Israel's persistent occupation of Palestinian lands is irreparably damaging its international standing — or so the conventional wisdom goes.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.