Hindu Yogi Philosophy
A selection of articles related to hindu yogi philosophy.
Original articles from our library related to the Hindu Yogi Philosophy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hindu Yogi Philosophy.
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- A Basic View of Paganism or Bambi Pagansim
- "You people are all so nice! I like the idea of Paganism, but I don't think I could be that nice all the time." The writer was genuinely perplexed and driven to ask me if it is really possible that Pagans, Witches and Wiccans really lived such...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Hindu Yogi Philosophy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hindu Yogi Philosophy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Walking into the Ganga at Kashi
- The sage lists all the Hindu sacred sites that are capable of giving the four purusharthas, or the four objectives/goals of human life: dharma, or righteous duty; artha, or wealth and prosperity; kama, or love; and moksha, or liberation.
- The 4 Vedas in Hindi, English, Telugu | PDF Download
- The Vedas are among the oldest sacred texts in the world. Composed in the dawn of human philosophy and thought, they are an intgral part of humanity's history. Below are the links to download the 4 Vedas as PDF, in English, Hindi and Telugu.
- Building a Meditation Commune in Small-Town Iowa
- Like many children of the movement, I spent the subsequent years questioning and discarding the philosophical propositions of TM, but I never completely turned my back on Fairfield. The town ...
- Champions of Zen
- Yoga is one of India's oldest methods for holistic healing, with different schools rooted in Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism, with many yoga poses referencing Hindu mythology specifically. ...
- 108 Upanishads PDF Downloads in English, Sanskrit, Hindi
- “Shiva – Ultimate Outlaw” is in the words of yogi and mystic Sadhguru, and gives us a dynamic and unique look at the many aspects of Lord Shiva, that are not found elsewhere. ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.