A selection of articles related to hindu.
Original articles from our library related to the Hindu. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hindu.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Nipping Trouble in the Bud: Community and Child Custody Issues Affecting Heathens
- I suggest there are several ways to deal with religious issues, particularly as they affect child custody, getting along with neighbors, etc. One is to be open and honest unless you are in an area so benighted as to be putting yourself and your loved ones in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Elemental Associations
- The earliest of Greek natural philosophers, Thales, in considering which was the most basic element in the cosmos, from which the cosmos was made, supposed that the cosmos was made of Water. Later, Heraclitus decided that the most basic element in the cosmos...
Magick >> The Elements
Hindu is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hindu books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- London mayor race: has Zac Goldsmith's 'Hindu jewels' attack misfired?
- This has been underlined by objections made to Zac Goldsmith's attempts to woo Indian and Tamil Londoners - “London's Hindus,” as the Mirror's headline put it - with tales of threats to their family jewels.
- Karnataka government defends Deputy Commissioner after Hindu outfits protest
- Across 50,000 temples in Karnataka, the District Collector and District Magistrate in consultation with the temple management have been managing the administration and organising festivals. It has been the norm for years and there has been no issue raised.
- Britain's crematoria may be expanded to meet demands of Hindu and Sikh funerals
- Plans to expand crematoria are being considered after concerns were raised over the failure to cater for Hindu and Sikh communities.
- 'Will be happy if Amitabh is made President after Pranab'
- BJP MP Shatrughan Sinha on Thursday mooted the name of Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan as the next President of India. “It will be a matter of pride if Amitabh Bachchan, a cultural icon, is made president of the country,” Sinha told reporters.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdream dictionary trapeze
meaning of dreams about shoes
g8 criticism of the group
kranzbergs laws of technology