Hinduism And Violence
A selection of articles related to hinduism and violence.
Original articles from our library related to the Hinduism And Violence. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hinduism And Violence.
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Hinduism And Violence is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hinduism And Violence books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Religion in India
- Explain to students that while violence between Hindus and.
- Masculinities and Violence in Indonesia and India
- appear to be a link between male civil violence and radical religious movements in.
- Hindu Fundamentalism in India: Ideology, Strategies, and the
- The practice of Hinduism has inflicted all kinds of violations on people from lower castes; this violence continues today, exploding the myth of tolerant Hinduism.
- GENDER AND NATIONALISM: THE MASCULINIZATION OF
- interpretations of Hindu nationalism.
Suggested News Resources
- Religious intolerance on the rise in India
- "Whenever and wherever violence and disorder would seek to destroy humanity, I will take birth on the Earth.
Suggested Web Resources
- Hinduism and violence
- Hinduism does not approve unprovoked violence, but does not adivise people either to show their backs in the face of violence.
- Hindu Violence
- Hindu Violence. A Year of Violence Against India's Catholics Nirmala Carvalho Compass Direct.
- BBC NEWS | South Asia | What is behind Hindu-Christian violence
- Jan 29, 2008 Dan Isaacs reports from the India state of Orissa on violence between Hindus and Christians.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.