Hinduism In The Philippines History
A selection of articles related to hinduism in the philippines history.
Original articles from our library related to the Hinduism In The Philippines History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hinduism In The Philippines History.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Hinduism In The Philippines History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hinduism In The Philippines History books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Explaining The Trump/Republican Base Part 1: One Citizens Reflection
- Like so many towns in the United States the history of race issues run deep; whether we wish to recognize them or not. On one hand, it was one of the only school systems in ...
- Nepal turns to bamboo to rebuild after quake
- Ecuador, Peru, Philippines and Mexico are among other countries, along with Nepal, that have studied Colombia's experience in using bamboo in quake-prone locations. (Editing by Ros Russell; Please credit the Thomson Reuters Foundation, the charitable ...
- Wheaton College, Larycia Hawkins to 'Part Ways'
- On Friday, 78 of the Illinois school's 200-plus professors publicly vouched for the orthodoxy of Hawkins's theology and requested the same.
- Pastor of China's Largest Church Jailed for Protesting Removal of 1500 Crosses
- Until last month, Gu Yuese was the senior pastor at China's largest government-approved Protestant church. In addition to his responsibilities at the Communist nation's first megachurch—the 10,000-member Chongyi Church—Gu also held a leadership role ...