A selection of articles related to hinduism leader.
Original articles from our library related to the Hinduism Leader. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hinduism Leader.
- Hinduism: An Overview
- Hinduism is believed to be the oldest organized religion in the world. It ranks as the third largest religion in the world after Christianity and Islam.
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- An Overview of Karma
- Karma is a Sanskrit word than means act or action. In a nutshell, Karma is all about reaping the consequences of one’s action.
Spirits >> The Soul
Hinduism Leader is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hinduism Leader books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- American Hindu religious leader welcomes launch of "meditation rooms" at
- Hindu community has commended University of Minnesota Twin Cities (UMTC) for launching two meditation rooms on the campus for prayer, meditation, calming, spiritual-exercise, contemplation, concentration and self-reflection; which are reportedly ...
- "Pinarayi's remarks on Hindutva show his lack of understanding"
- The Hindu Aikya Vedi has accused CPI(M) leader Pinarayi Vijayan of equating Hindutva with Semitic religions without understanding the culture and depth of the Indian system. Addressing a meeting of Hindu leaders here on Saturday, Vedi general secretary ...
- BJP's vision for S. Asia
- As India's Narendra Modi government approaches the two-year mark, the most important imprint of his governance so far, Modi's diehard supporters argue, is the complete overhauling of the country's foreign policy to make India's voice count globally.
- Nyepi- Hindu New Year celebrated in Indonesia on March 9
- Every year, the day after Nyepi – the Hindu New Year's Day in Indonesia – a parade of relatives and friends descends on the home of Sucipto, a Hindu community leader in Glanggang Village of Malang regency in East Java. The well-wishers are not just ...
- Tulsi Gabbard, the first Hindu in the US Congress, on Modi, Hinduism, and
- As one of the first two female combat veterans elected to US Congress and also its first Hindu and first American Samoan representative, she wears the label quite easily. And this week, the 34-year-old congresswoman from Hawaii reminded everyone of it, ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Hinduism Leader Topics
Related searchescanis minor
feminist movement in the 20th century
sukhoi su-47 cockpit
eucharist ritual and liturgy