A selection of articles related to hinduism literature.
Original articles from our library related to the Hinduism Literature. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hinduism Literature.
- Hinduism: An Overview
- Hinduism is believed to be the oldest organized religion in the world. It ranks as the third largest religion in the world after Christianity and Islam.
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part III: The Wisdom Literature
- It may seem that religion in ancient Egypt was mainly concerned with preserving the status of kingship and of a powerful priesthood. However, at all levels of society relationship with a deity through prayers and offerings on a daily basis was of great...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- An Overview of Karma
- Karma is a Sanskrit word than means act or action. In a nutshell, Karma is all about reaping the consequences of one’s action.
Spirits >> The Soul
Hinduism Literature is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hinduism Literature books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Visit the splendour of Uttar Pradesh for the diverse explorer in you
- Considered one amongst the seven holy spots in Hinduism, as well as to people who are interested in mythology, this city lies on the banks of the River Ganges. Varanasi is believed to be the greatest teerth (pilgrimage) between earth and heaven.
- Can Anupam Kher, Yogi Adityanath stop playing who's the bigger Sanghi?
- If Adityanath calls for a militant Hinduism in his home constituency Gorakhpur, Kher manages to draw from the wellspring of ideological militancy that the Sangh Parivar now openly flaunts.
- What a shrine with dogs reveals about the state of puritan Islam in Pakistan
- This Sufi tradition also borrows from the Bhakhti tradition of Hinduism, in which Radha is represented as an ideal devotee approaching her God, Krishna, the male figure. “He was an eccentric man,” said Iqbal Qaiser. “He used to roam ...
- Womens Day: 5 women who played pivotal roles in shaping contemporary religion
- Starting from Hinduism to Buddhism, women have made their presence felt strongly in the entire religious spectrum. ... Beruryah, the only woman mentioned in the rabbinic literature is regarded both as a teacher and a source of Jewish law.
- Padma Lakshmi makes shocking revelation in memoir: Former husband Salman
- Lakshmi in her autobiography – 'Love, Loss And What We Ate' has revealed that Rushdie needed to be consoled frequently for losing the Nobel Prize for Literature every year, according to a report in DNA.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Hinduism Literature Topics
Related searchesarthur schopenhauer online texts
netflix corporate history
dream dictionary lamp
sattva in ayurveda
shark tale plot summary
wind turbine aerial