Hinduism Sacred Text
A selection of articles related to hinduism sacred text.
Original articles from our library related to the Hinduism Sacred Text. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hinduism Sacred Text.
- Hinduism: An Overview
- Hinduism is believed to be the oldest organized religion in the world. It ranks as the third largest religion in the world after Christianity and Islam.
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Rituals, invocations and sacred space
- "There is a single main definition of the object of all magickal Ritual. It is the uniting of the Microcosm with the Macrocosm. The Supreme and Complete Ritual is therefore the Invocation of the Holy Guardian Angel; or, in the language of the Mysticism,...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Everyday is Sacred
- Throughout history, people of nature religions found something sacred everywhere they looked. There was no clear-cut boundary between what was religious and what was not, what was magical and what was not. Examples of this can be found all over Europe, where...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Sacred Space: Circles and Altars
- The magic circle or sphere is a well-defined, non-physical temple. There are two main types -- those used by ceremonial magicians are designed to protect the magician from the forces he or she raises. Our circles are used to create sacred space to commune...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- In Nomine Babalon: Sacred Whoredom in a Thelemic Context
- Naked and trembling, pressed against my bare body, he whispered into my hair, "can I kiss you?" Instead of answering with words, I turned my face up to him. When our lips met, it felt as if some part of him opened up around me like a cocoon. I...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
Hinduism Sacred Text is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hinduism Sacred Text books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Sri Sri Ravi Shankar and the Pathology of New Age Cults
- These new age gurus offer to Hindus a simplified, non- threatening and pre-digested doctrine that is founded on a peculiar kind of interpretation of advaita Vedanta, made popular in India since the nineteenth century.
- India falters in battle of ideas with Pakistan
- While secularism remains safe in the sacred book of Constitution, the level of religious hatred has gone up. Any one “insulting” any Hindu God .... This is also because of the pluralistic nature of Hinduism and the diversity of the people.
- Yann Martel: 'My children aren't impressed that I won the Booker or that I
- In India, they were everywhere, “not just the obvious sacred cows … or the loudly cawing crows, or the tribes of monkey”.
- Cultivate patience, improve your health
- As a result, impatience is specifically and roundly criticized by sacred teachings and texts of many world religions — Buddhism, Judaism, Hinduism, Christianity, Islam and more. Often, impatience is marked by anger and aggression.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Hinduism Sacred Text Topics
Related searchespractical number
operation gladio turkey
dream interpretation bus driver
lincoln county oregon demographics
piccolo timbre and construction