A selection of articles related to hindutva philosophy.
Original articles from our library related to the Hindutva Philosophy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hindutva Philosophy.
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- What is Kabbalah
- Kabbalah can be interpreted and explained in different ways. Kaballah is quite difficult to categorize since its philosophy cannot be verified and not based on historic fact.
Mystic Sciences >> Symbology
- A Basic View of Paganism or Bambi Pagansim
- "You people are all so nice! I like the idea of Paganism, but I don't think I could be that nice all the time." The writer was genuinely perplexed and driven to ask me if it is really possible that Pagans, Witches and Wiccans really lived such...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Hindutva Philosophy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hindutva Philosophy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- ENG 3440 Social Inequality in South Asia Through Literature and
- Kancha Ilaiah, Why I Am Not a Hindu: A Sudra Critique of Hindutva Philosophy,. Culture and Political Economy (Calcutta: Samya Publishers, 2005).
- American Behavioral Scientist
- Why I am not a Hindu: A Sudra critique of Hindutva philosophy, culture and politi- cal economy. Calcutta, India: Samya. Jaffrelot, C.
- RELIGIOUS FUNDAMENTALISM
- It continued to grow in size. Prime Minister Atal Behari Vajpayee followed the BJP "Hindutva" philosophy.
Suggested News Resources
- A rebirth dogged by controversy
- But at a national level, it appeared there was reverberating unease about the man and his hard-line "Hindutva" philosophy.
- India adopts wise course on domestic terror
- It is now known that Sangh Parivar has been exploiting Hindutva philosophy to foment communal violence in India.
Suggested Web Resources
- Hindutva - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The opponents of Hindutva philosophy consider Hindutva ideology as a euphemistic effort to conceal communal beliefs and practices.
- Social aspect of Hindutva Philosophy
- Apr 29, 2007 Hindutva Philosophy outlines the ultimate goal of all Hindus to be the Unity of all the Hindus.
- Amazon.com: Why I am Not a Hindu: A Sudra Critique of Hindutva
- '[In our childhood] all of us, the Dalitbahujans of India never heard the word ' Hindu' -- not as a word, nor as the name of a culture, nor as the name of the religion.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Hindutva Philosophy Topics
chariots of fire plot
cloud types storm clouds
west edmonton mall retailers