- a jointed device or flexible piece on which a door, gate, shutter, lid, or other attached part turns, swings, or moves. 2. a natural anatomical joint at which motion ...
- Brazil reform agenda to hinge on political crisis: minister
- BRASILIA (Reuters) - The Brazilian government will monitor political tensions before deciding whether to move ahead with a controversial bill to reform Brazil's pension system in April, Pension and Labor Minister Miguel Rossetto told Reuters. Rossetto ...
- Trial of Veteran Accused of Trying to Join ISIS May Hinge on Unsent Letter
- The most conclusive piece of evidence against Tairod Pugh, a 48-year old U.S. Air Force veteran accused of trying to join the Islamic State, is the letter he addressed to his wife.
- LSU's SEC tourney hopes hinge on previously unseen road consistency
- A season of inconsistency has backed LSU into a position in which its final NCAA tournament hopes will require, well, a previously unseen level of consistency.
- Greek tourism growth said to hinge on bailout review, refugee crisis
- Greek tourism revenues are seen rising again in 2016 but revenue growth hinges on a swift conclusion of the country's bailout review and an efficient handling of refugee flows, the country's main tourism association said on Wednesday.
- Stoke City v Southampton: Ryan Shawcross return could hinge on Erik Pieters
- The Dutch international is struggling with a calf injury - and the could force boss Mark Hughes to bring back skipper Ryan Shawcross after eight games out with back trouble. Hughes explained: "Ryan is very close. We are going to check on a number of ...
Hinge is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hinge books and related discussion.