- a jointed device or flexible piece on which a door, gate, shutter, lid, or other attached part turns, swings, or moves. 2. a natural anatomical joint at which motion ...
- Brazil reform agenda to hinge on political crisis: minister
- BRASILIA (Reuters) - The Brazilian government will monitor political tensions before deciding whether to move ahead with a controversial bill to reform Brazil's pension system in April, Pension and Labor Minister Miguel Rossetto told Reuters. Rossetto ...
- Trial of Veteran Accused of Trying to Join ISIS May Hinge on Unsent Letter
- The most conclusive piece of evidence against Tairod Pugh, a 48-year old U.S. Air Force veteran accused of trying to join the Islamic State, is the letter he addressed to his wife.
- LSU's SEC tourney hopes hinge on previously unseen road consistency
- A season of inconsistency has backed LSU into a position in which its final NCAA tournament hopes will require, well, a previously unseen level of consistency.
- Greek tourism growth said to hinge on bailout review, refugee crisis
- Greek tourism revenues are seen rising again in 2016 but revenue growth hinges on a swift conclusion of the country's bailout review and an efficient handling of refugee flows, the country's main tourism association said on Wednesday.
- Stoke City v Southampton: Ryan Shawcross return could hinge on Erik Pieters
- The Dutch international is struggling with a calf injury - and the could force boss Mark Hughes to bring back skipper Ryan Shawcross after eight games out with back trouble. Hughes explained: "Ryan is very close. We are going to check on a number of ...
Hinge is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hinge books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesmetatron metatrons cube
mystre cirque du soleil history