A selection of articles related to hip.
Original articles from our library related to the Hip. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hip.
- About The Kabalah
- Kabalah (Cabala, Qabalah) is an ancient Hebrew method that investigates man’s position in the universe. Why does man exist? Where does he come from? Kabbalah can answer such questions through the spiritual world. Unlike theoretical studies, Kabalah is a very...
Magick >> Qabalah
- A Few Simple Stretches
- Here are a few simple Yoga stretches for those days when life gets you in the neck, in the back, in the shoulder or for the dreaded internetitis rigor mortis. Always work within your comfort level, it is meant to relax and stretch the muscles not to force...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- An Essay on Sex and Sex Magick: Liber Conjunctus / Liber Two
- SEX Sex begins and ends at Conception. For those loving people who have chosen to so Conceive, the lustful Penetration, the willing Acceptance has its finale when Sperma conjuncts Ovum. The Fruit of this Union transforms the relationship that an individual...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
Hip is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hip books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Hip Height and Frame Score Determination
- Division of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources • Oklahoma State University. ANSI-3271. Hip Height and Frame.
- Revision Hip Replacement
- Feline Hip Dysplasia
- Article on this inherited condition including information on screening and accompanied by some X-rays of normal and affected cats.
- OARSI recommendations for the management of hip and knee
- with OA hip or knee requires a combination of non-pharmacological and Key words: OARSI, Treatment guidelines, Hip and knee osteoarthritis.
- Hip Replacement – Physical Therapy
- Hip replacement surgery is a very successful and safe operation. Long-term success The hip joint joins the pelvis to the femur, or thighbone.
Suggested News Resources
- He doesn't look the part, but Aztecs' Fisher is hip to his hoopsters
- He's hip. He never, ever will look the part, but Steve Fisher is with it, an intriguing, almost impossible blend of rural and urban cool. And that's why he is what he is, why he's been where he's been and continues to go where he's going.
- Research: Hip Fracture Risk Rises After Women Stop Hormones
- When postmenopausal women discontinue hormone therapy, their bone mineral density drops and their risk of a hip fracture climbs, new research suggests.
- Marriott ousted from hip Waikiki hotel, WSJ says
- By Barbara De Lollis, USA TODAY Updated, 3:10 pm.: Did you have plans to stay at the Waikiki Edition in Hawaii to see Marriott and boutique hotel pioneer Ian Schrager's trendy creation? Guess again.
- Up Close with Hip-Hop Author Sam Seidel
- No one who knows anything about American life could ignore the enormous power of hip-hop music and culture. And Rhode Islander Sam Seidel knows better than most.
- School Spotlight: Educators explore expression through hip-hop
- Reynolds DeLaGarza, left, of Chicago, Tricia McGarvin of Mount Pocono, Penn., Florenzo Cribbs of Madison and Gillian Bender of East Stroudsburg, Penn., perform an exercise on personal space at a hip-hop training institute in Madison in July.
Suggested Web Resources
- Hip - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In vertebrate anatomy, hip (or "coxa" in medical terminology) refer to either an anatomical region or a joint.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.