A selection of articles related to hippie legacy.
Original articles from our library related to the Hippie Legacy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hippie Legacy.
- Polyamory: Loving Unlimited
- Unconditional loving, loving "without limits and without restrictions" in all areas and in all interactions, is one of the basic aims and guiding principles of the Aluna network of communities for the New- Partnership Era to come. Let's get really...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- The Veils of Negative Existance and the Qliphoth
- There are two areas on the Tree of Life that need to be addressed to complete the description of it's structure. First, the area above Kether, the first Sephiroth, is called the Veils of Negative Existence. The term "Veils" suggests to us to use...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Story of the Celts: Who are the Celts?
- The ancient Celts were a group of culturally similar peoples who once occupied most of central and western Europe, north of the Greco-Roman world. Perhaps the most common cultural characteristic of the ancient Celts were the Celtic languages, a branch of the...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Hippie Legacy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hippie Legacy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- i From Hitler to Hippies: The Volkswagen Bus in America by David
- hippie-oriented legacy of the bus, that connection recurs throughout this paper.
- Kirst Novoselic Final PDF.indd
- Legacy Project. John Hughes for The Legacy Project State Legacy Project, with the Offi ce of the. Secretary of ..
- MAKING PEACE WITH THE SIXTIES: REEVALUATING THE
- REEVALUATING THE LEGACY OF A CULTURAL REVOLUTION In bookstores , Drop City, T. C.
- From Hippies to Jesus Freaks: Christian Radicalism in Chicago's
- the secular hippie movement (American society was doomed and a new world would arise),.
Suggested News Resources
- An old hippie's legacy - revival of progressive arts
- Frank Burnette was at one time a lawyer who had become, as his daughter put it, an “old hippie.” Burnette was found dead Thursday at his shop in Des Moines.
Suggested Web Resources
- Hippie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The legacy of the hippie movement continues to permeate Western society.
- Blog : THE LEGACY OF THE HIPPIE MOVEMENT
- Feb 22, 2009 Thus hippies permitted women to assert themselves and their body.
- Legacy of the hippie trail | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk
- Aug 13, 2007 Rory Maclean: Summer of Love: In the 1960s and 1970s thousands of young westerners flocked east.
- Psychedelic Junction: The Hippie Movement - History, Culture and
- Aug 31, 2010 Early hippie legacy was continued just migrated to a new land which in no time turned into a birth place of psychedelic music.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.