A selection of articles related to hippie.
Original articles from our library related to the Hippie. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hippie.
- The Veils of Negative Existance and the Qliphoth
- There are two areas on the Tree of Life that need to be addressed to complete the description of it's structure. First, the area above Kether, the first Sephiroth, is called the Veils of Negative Existence. The term "Veils" suggests to us to use...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Most homoeopatic books describe the metal Platinum as mainly a remedy for women. I myself know several male Platinums, and I would like to start this homoeopatic picture with one of them: Mr. K. Birkenstock, manufacturer of healthy hippie-sandals, dismissed...
Remedies >> Remedies P
Hippie is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hippie books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Hobbit and the Hippie
- The Hobbit and the Hippie. WILLIAM E. RATLIFF.
- So Says Cleopatra, Reincarnated as a Hippie Chick, circa 1967
- So Says Cleopatra, Reincarnated as a Hippie Chick, circa 1967.
- Found! Lost Hippie Tribe of Hawaii
- Nebraska's. Family Farms. Kitchen Herb Garden.
- Hopper's Hippie Art: The Road to Paradise
- In this issue... Hopper and Dubie: Hippie Art Leads to Paradise. Hippie artist, Hopper, and her van, Dubie, and the journey to Paradise (aka Big.
- Royalty free
- Hippie girl monologue. GIRL. Here I sit in my backyard, in the shade of my tree, my big old oak tree.
Suggested News Resources
- Rose McGowan's crazy cult childhood
- Rose McGowan had one of the more unusual childhoods ... in an Italian cult with hippie roots that turned dark.
- Paul Rudd charms as a hysterically honest hippie
- After he gets out of jail, Ned finds out his catty-hippie girlfriend Janet (Kathryn Hahn) has replaced him with another space case, Billy (TJ Miller). She won't even let Ned have his dog, Willie Nelson, back.
- FloriDUH: BOLO pre-Halloween hippie sightings
- Yes, hippies and flower power children came out to celebrate peace, love and tie-dye at the third annual Hippiefest in Daytona Beach, reports The Daytona Beach News-Journal.
- WFMU and the anti-hippy tradition
- WFMU seems to be somewhat obsessed with hippies.
- Top spot makes hippie happy
- By Georgina Crouth I must confess, I'ma hippie at heart. Not the soap-dodging kind, but a hippie no less.
Suggested Web Resources
- Hippie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The hippie subculture was originally a youth movement that arose in the United States during the mid-1960s and spread to other countries around the world.
- Hippie Shop - Peace, Love & Happy Shopping!
- Shop for hippie clothes, gifts, sandals, tie dyes, bags, door beads, incense, jewelry & more. Browse all the cool images, join the hippie newsletter or free contest.
- Urban Dictionary: hippie
- A Hippie is a person who was raised under the ideological system that came out of the tumultuous 1960's in North America and western Europe. They a...
- The Way of the Hippy - Hippyland
- Dec 1, 2001 What's a hippie? What's the difference between an old hippie and a new hippie? Once a hippie, always a hippie?
- HappyHippie: Hippie Clothing, Hemp Clothing, Eco-friendly
- Happy Hippie Eco-Friendly Business Directory lists Hippie Clothing, Hemp Clothing, Green Businesses, Eco-Tips, and Patchwork clothes.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.