- Horsegate: an outbreak of political hippophobia
- Are we witnessing an outbreak of political hippophobia? Will all the nation's politicians start to distance themselves from equestrianism? The hospitality boxes at the Olympic three-day eventing will stand empty.
- Bee! Afraid? That's called melissophobia
- Arachnophobia Botanophobia Brontophobia Dendrophobia Gatophobia Heliophobia Helminthophobia Herpetophobia Hippophobia Ichthyophobia Lepidopterophobia Myrmecophobia Ombrophobia Ornithophobia Pteridophobia.
- Zimbabweans killed by hippo tried to cross into SA illegally
- An eight-year-old child was also critically injured in the hippo attack and was found early this morning. Hippo jumping out of the water trying to attack a speedboat. Picture: Screengrab Youtube.
- Tbilisi zoo tragedy: the pathos of an escaped hippo
- Who would not be upset by the spectacle of a hippo wandering innocently through the streets until it was shot by a tranquiliser dart? Photograph: Giorgi Bukhaidze. Jonathan Jones.
- Ten Surprising Facts About Horses
- Hippophobia is the fear of horses. People suffering from hippophibia may aslo be afraid of other hoofed animals – mules, donkeys, ponies etc. 7.
Hippophobia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hippophobia books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbear community origins and behavior
steve de shazer
cradle of filth line-up
moors murders lesley ann downey