- Horsegate: an outbreak of political hippophobia
- Are we witnessing an outbreak of political hippophobia? Will all the nation's politicians start to distance themselves from equestrianism? The hospitality boxes at the Olympic three-day eventing will stand empty.
- Bee! Afraid? That's called melissophobia
- Arachnophobia Botanophobia Brontophobia Dendrophobia Gatophobia Heliophobia Helminthophobia Herpetophobia Hippophobia Ichthyophobia Lepidopterophobia Myrmecophobia Ombrophobia Ornithophobia Pteridophobia.
- Zimbabweans killed by hippo tried to cross into SA illegally
- An eight-year-old child was also critically injured in the hippo attack and was found early this morning. Hippo jumping out of the water trying to attack a speedboat. Picture: Screengrab Youtube.
- Tbilisi zoo tragedy: the pathos of an escaped hippo
- Who would not be upset by the spectacle of a hippo wandering innocently through the streets until it was shot by a tranquiliser dart? Photograph: Giorgi Bukhaidze. Jonathan Jones.
- Ten Surprising Facts About Horses
- Hippophobia is the fear of horses. People suffering from hippophibia may aslo be afraid of other hoofed animals – mules, donkeys, ponies etc. 7.
Hippophobia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hippophobia books and related discussion.