- Therapy Can Only Go So Far
- Hiri connotes the inner experience of shame that follows from a moral transgression, and ottappa suggests the fear of blame for doing wrong. Together, hiri-ottappa speaks to the inner and outer dimensions of moral shame and describes the beneficial ...
- A Sudden Goodbye
- When her teacher Kyogen Carlson died suddenly on September 18, 2014, Sallie Jiko Tisdale reeled from the shock of it. Then she quickly got down to work. It is a fine Thursday in September.
- Ask the Teachers: Should I believe the thought that I want a divorce?
- Related Posts... buddhadharma, paul fulton, insight, psychotherapy, hiri-ottappa, lion's roar, Therapy Can Only Go So Far by Lion's Roar Staff.
- Inside the Fall 2015 Buddhadharma magazine
- buddhadharma, paul fulton, insight, psychotherapy, hiri-ottappa, lion's roar, Therapy Can Only Go So Far by Lion's Roar Staff. Buddhadharma, Enlightenment, Magazine, Lion's Roar Inside the Spring 2016 Buddhadharma magazine by Lion's Roar Staff.
- Democracy is Good For Sanghas
- Many dharma communities are led by a teacher—usually the founder—who typically occupies a dominant role in organizational governance. If there are several teachers, a teachers' council may form that holds as much or more power than the organization's ...
Hiri Ottappa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hiri Ottappa books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Hiri Ottappa Topics
Related searchescopes law
herb botanical definitions
apostrophe mark computers and unicode
davao del norte tourist attractions
cadillac v8 engine worlds largest
catenary the inverted catenary arch