- New Antipsychotic Agent Available for Bipolar Mania, Schizophrenia
- Allergan has announce the availability of Vraylar (cariprazine capsules) for the acute treatment of manic or mixed episodes associated with bipolar 1 disorder and for the treatment of schizophrenia in adults.
- Allergan Announces U.S. Availability of VRAYLAR™ (cariprazine) for Treatment
- VRAYLAR also acts as an antagonist at serotonin 5-HT2B and 5-HT2A receptors with high and moderate binding affinity, respectively as well as it binds to the histamine H1 receptors. VRAYLAR shows lower binding affinity to the serotonin 5-HT2C and α1A- ...
- Is increased antidepressant exposure a contributory factor to the obesity
- In another case study, a 33-year-old schizophrenic female patient was treated with fluoxetine (40 mg per day) for a 9-month period following antipsychotic treatment with risperidone (6 mg per day) and clorazepate (15 mg per day).
- Organic cation transporter CarT crucial for Drosophila vision
- Scientists at UMass Medical School have identified a cell membrane transporter—CarT—that maintains vision in the fruit fly Drosophila by recycling the neurotransmitter histamine in the brain. Details of the study ...
Histamine Schizophrenia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Histamine Schizophrenia books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Histamine Schizophrenia Topics
apache tomcat directory structure
ernie kovacs use of music
plymouth brethren terminology
dukes of burgundy