Historical Armed Combat Association
A selection of articles related to historical armed combat association.
Original articles from our library related to the Historical Armed Combat Association. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Historical Armed Combat Association.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 32
- Chapter 32 32:1 Now the children of Reuben and the children of Gad had a very great multitude of cattle: and when they saw the land of Jazer, and the land of Gilead, that, behold, the place was a place for cattle; 32:2 The children of Gad and the children of...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Historical Armed Combat Association is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Historical Armed Combat Association books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Frozen on Ice' ejection; squatter steals art; raccoon power outage
- ROSEBURG, Ore. — A Roseburg pizza shop is making it a little harder to access a game machine's prizes after a 6-year-old girl climbed up the chute to get a stuffed animal.
- Today in History, March 8
- Today's Highlight in History: On March 8, 1966, Nelson's Pillar, a 120-foot-high column in Dublin honoring British naval hero Horatio Nelson, was bombed by the Irish Republican Army.
- Braves, Marlins to play at Fort Bragg on July 3
- The first professional contest of any sport to be played on an active military base, the Fort Bragg Game is slated for 8 p.m.
- This day in history March 8th
- In 1983, in a speech to the National Association of Evangelicals convention in Orlando, Florida, President Ronald Reagan referred to the Soviet Union as an "evil empire.
- This day in history
- In 1966, Nelson's Pillar, a 120-foot-high column in Dublin honoring British naval hero Horatio Nelson, was bombed by the Irish Republican Army. In 1979, technology firm Philips demonstrated a prototype compact disc player in Eindhoven, the Netherlands.