A selection of articles related to historical document.
Original articles from our library related to the Historical Document. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Historical Document.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- Who Were the Celts?
- The Celts were a group of people that occupied lands stretching from the British Isles to Galatia. The Celts had many dealings with other cultures that bordered the lands occupied by these people, and even though there is no written record of the Celts...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Dagaz, depending on one’s perspective, is either the last or next to last rune in the Elder Futhark. Ancient inscriptions vary in whether Dagaz or Othala comes last. Modern runesters pretty much agree that either order works. Other than the twenty-third and...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Historical Document is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Historical Document books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Holistic Word Recognition for Handwritten Historical Documents
- Holistic Word Recognition for Handwritten Historical Documents. Victor Lavrenko, Toni M. Rath and R.
- Historical Document: Missouri Compromise - Ambrose Video
- THE MISSOURI COMPROMISE.
- Text Extraction from Gray Scale Historical Document Images Using
- ing for archival and retrieval purposes is highly desired.
- Historical Documents of the Church
- 864 Historical Documents. Definition of the Union of the Divine and Human Natures in the Person of Christ. Council of Chalcedon, 451 A.
Suggested News Resources
- Historical document added to museum collection
- This is after a 140-year-old document which belonged to the Cakobau family in Bau was presented to the Museum yesterday.
- Can you guess which artists 'used' these 'studios'?
- a desire to be those great artists whose surroundings he can only mimic in miniature. His art is at once a touching act of hero worship, a surreal historical document, and a freakish and deathly capturing of the elusive stuff of life and creativity.
- Strike: Remastered Edition
- This silent tour-de-force is a political drama, part historical document and part propaganda device.
- Cleveland Metroparks rangers have their work cut out
- “The annual report is not only an historical document but also a statistical analysis of the prior year,” said Gregory M. Loftus, Cleveland Metroparks' chief ranger.
Suggested Web Resources
- Historical Documents - University of Oklahoma College of Law
- May 1, 2011 A Chronology of US Historical Documents from pre-Colonial to present day.
- Historical document - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Historical documents are documents that contain important information about a person, place, or event.
- America's Historical Documents
- America's Historical Documents. The National Archives preserves and provides access to the records of the Federal Government.
- Historical Documents - American Memory - Library of Congress
- Links to U.S. historical documents.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Historical Document Topics
Related searchesginseng common classification
steamboy scarlet ohara
ituri conflict course of the conflict
dalhousie memorial arena