A selection of articles related to historical document.
Original articles from our library related to the Historical Document. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Historical Document.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- Suggested "Field Trips" for Runic Study
- I began this article after discussing with my colleagues just what the Runes mean and how one goes about studying them. I also remembered that my Rune teacher, Thorr Sheil, told me that he and HIS teacher went to a dairy farm while they were studying the Rune...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Bibles Do Not Equal Wisdom
- Bibles do not equal wisdom. In other words, all forms of spiritual text no matter how eloquently stated, cannot actually grant wisdom to the reader, merely through the act of reading. Words are only the representations of things, but not the things themselves....
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Case of Ted Owens (The PK Man)
- The principal concern of most readers will be whether the evidence in the Ted Owens case, as presented by Dr. Mishlove, is true beyond a reasonable doubt. Were this case the only case open to investigation it might well be considered beyond the pale of...
>> Psychic Abilities
Historical Document is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Historical Document books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Holistic Word Recognition for Handwritten Historical Documents
- Holistic Word Recognition for Handwritten Historical Documents. Victor Lavrenko, Toni M. Rath and R.
- Historical Document: Missouri Compromise - Ambrose Video
- THE MISSOURI COMPROMISE.
- Text Extraction from Gray Scale Historical Document Images Using
- ing for archival and retrieval purposes is highly desired.
- Historical Documents of the Church
- 864 Historical Documents. Definition of the Union of the Divine and Human Natures in the Person of Christ. Council of Chalcedon, 451 A.
Suggested News Resources
- Historical document added to museum collection
- This is after a 140-year-old document which belonged to the Cakobau family in Bau was presented to the Museum yesterday.
- Can you guess which artists 'used' these 'studios'?
- a desire to be those great artists whose surroundings he can only mimic in miniature. His art is at once a touching act of hero worship, a surreal historical document, and a freakish and deathly capturing of the elusive stuff of life and creativity.
- Strike: Remastered Edition
- This silent tour-de-force is a political drama, part historical document and part propaganda device.
- Cleveland Metroparks rangers have their work cut out
- “The annual report is not only an historical document but also a statistical analysis of the prior year,” said Gregory M. Loftus, Cleveland Metroparks' chief ranger.
Suggested Web Resources
- Historical Documents - University of Oklahoma College of Law
- May 1, 2011 A Chronology of US Historical Documents from pre-Colonial to present day.
- Historical document - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Historical documents are documents that contain important information about a person, place, or event.
- America's Historical Documents
- America's Historical Documents. The National Archives preserves and provides access to the records of the Federal Government.
- Historical Documents - American Memory - Library of Congress
- Links to U.S. historical documents.