A selection of articles related to historical document.
Original articles from our library related to the Historical Document. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Historical Document.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Story of the Celts: The Celts in Britain
- The Celts in Britain [ 27 ] What is obvious when studying the Celts, as when studying anything, is that different experts say different things--there are always men of knowledge who have conflicting views about specifics. The dates of when the Celts came to...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Historical Document is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Historical Document books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Holistic Word Recognition for Handwritten Historical Documents
- Holistic Word Recognition for Handwritten Historical Documents. Victor Lavrenko, Toni M. Rath and R.
- Historical Document: Missouri Compromise - Ambrose Video
- THE MISSOURI COMPROMISE.
- Text Extraction from Gray Scale Historical Document Images Using
- ing for archival and retrieval purposes is highly desired.
- Historical Documents of the Church
- 864 Historical Documents. Definition of the Union of the Divine and Human Natures in the Person of Christ. Council of Chalcedon, 451 A.
Suggested News Resources
- Historical document added to museum collection
- This is after a 140-year-old document which belonged to the Cakobau family in Bau was presented to the Museum yesterday.
- Can you guess which artists 'used' these 'studios'?
- a desire to be those great artists whose surroundings he can only mimic in miniature. His art is at once a touching act of hero worship, a surreal historical document, and a freakish and deathly capturing of the elusive stuff of life and creativity.
- Strike: Remastered Edition
- This silent tour-de-force is a political drama, part historical document and part propaganda device.
- Cleveland Metroparks rangers have their work cut out
- “The annual report is not only an historical document but also a statistical analysis of the prior year,” said Gregory M. Loftus, Cleveland Metroparks' chief ranger.
Suggested Web Resources
- Historical Documents - University of Oklahoma College of Law
- May 1, 2011 A Chronology of US Historical Documents from pre-Colonial to present day.
- Historical document - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Historical documents are documents that contain important information about a person, place, or event.
- America's Historical Documents
- America's Historical Documents. The National Archives preserves and provides access to the records of the Federal Government.
- Historical Documents - American Memory - Library of Congress
- Links to U.S. historical documents.
Historical Document Topics
Related searchesirish neutrality world war ii
hey jude lyrics and melody
joe bugner fight record
serge etymology and history