A selection of articles related to historical figures.
Original articles from our library related to the Historical Figures. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Historical Figures.
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
- Archetypal Astrology
- Jungian Psychology | Archetypal Astrology | The Myths The Horoscope What is below is like what is above. And what is above is like what is below, so that the miracle of the One may be accomplished. -Tabula Smaragdina This is not an explanation of all the...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Who Were the Celts?
- The Celts were a group of people that occupied lands stretching from the British Isles to Galatia. The Celts had many dealings with other cultures that bordered the lands occupied by these people, and even though there is no written record of the Celts...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Historical Figures is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Historical Figures books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- RIVERSIDE: Students embody historical figures at History Day competition
- “He's inspiring other people to become interested in aviation and the space field,” Joshua told Tyofuki-Aki.
- Cover Contest 3/9-3/15 Historical Figures
- NOTICE: ON APRIL 30th 2014 THE CBR FORUMS WERE RESET AND ALL USER ACCOUNTS WERE CLOSED. TO JOIN THE NEW CBR FORUMS ALL PREVIOUS USERS NEED TO RE-REGISTER. All users, both new and returning, are expected to follow ...
- WT invites interpreter of historical figures to stage
- Provided Photo West Texas A&M University's Distinguished Lecture Series presents first-person interpreter of historical figures and cultural commentator Clay Jenkinson in “An Evening with Teddy Roosevelt” at 7 p.m.
- Lowell students to portray historical figures tonight at sixth-grade fundraiser
- Those who attend the event will purchase 25-cent coupons that will be redeemable with each student. In exchange for the coupon, students will “come alive” and recite autobiographical speeches about the historical figure they have researched and represent.
- Historical figures come to life Friday in Bernardston
- Head out to the Full Circle School on Friday at 5:30 p.m. for the annual History of Science and Technology Fair and witness historical figures come to life.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Historical Figures Topics
Related searchesangels in america quotes
anton lavey criticism
dream dictionary fame