Historical Temperature Record
A selection of articles related to historical temperature record.
Original articles from our library related to the Historical Temperature Record. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Historical Temperature Record.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 Jesus went unto the mount of Olives. 8:2 And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them. 8:3 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery;...
New Testament >> John
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Historical Temperature Record is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Historical Temperature Record books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- February smashes global temperature record, says Nasa
- Prior to this year, the warmest February on record came in 1998, another year with a strong El Niño. Monthly global temperature findings date back to 1880, but never before have three consecutive months so far outpaced historical averages.
- Our Hemisphere's Temperature Just Reached a Terrifying Milestone—Faster Than
- NASA's global temperature data is measured from a 1951-1980 baseline, about 0.3 degrees warmer than pre-industrial levels. That means February 2016 was the first month in history that global average temperatures passed the 1.
- February 2016 Shatters Monthly Warming Record In a Historic Way
- By now, we're all used to annual reports that the past year was the hottest one on record, so individual months couldn't possibly tell us anything new.
- January Global Temperature Record Shattered, Hottest January In History
- This comes on the heels of 2015 being the world's hottest year on record, breaking the previous record set in 2014 by 0.23 F (0.13 C), according to data collected by Climate Central.
- February 2016 Was Warmest Month Ever Recorded on Earth: NOAA
- This past February was the warmest month in recorded history on Earth, surpassing the previous global record set back in December, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration and NASA announced on Thursday.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Historical Temperature Record Topics
Related searchesangioplasty renal artery angioplasty
aleinu english translation
era of enlightenment
russian serfdom history
altair 8800 history