A selection of articles related to historical.
Original articles from our library related to the Historical. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Historical.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Historical is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Historical books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- $80M Historical Building renovation faces Statehouse critics
- An $80 million plan to overhaul the State Historical Building is unlikely to gain support in the Statehouse, a key lawmaker said this week.
- Around the Town: Mining yields rich historical lode
- Author William Ascarza will talk about his new book, In Search of Fortunes: A Look at the History of Mining in Arizona, today, Wednesday, March 9, at 6:30 p.m. at the Downtown Library, 300 W.
- Portrait of Maquoketa exhibit opens at State Historical Museum March 11
- “Rose Frantzen has created an exceptional exhibit of oil portrait paintings that capture the history and identity of the Maquoketa community and reinforce what makes us uniquely Iowan,” said Susan Kloewer, State Historical Society of Iowa administrator.
- African-American historical museum urging people to care about history through
- The African/African-American Historical Society and Museum is trying to get more people involved as members and financial supporters so it can become more active in sharing and preserving local history. (By Kevin Kilbane of The News-Sentinel) ...
- A thought-provoking historical assessment
- Pickles' book looks at how the architecture of myth, and dominant or comforting narratives, can construct a convenient or nostalgic history of people and place. The earthquakes, she says, provides an opportunity to 'work through the clichés that can ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheszhejiang famous people
chinese in singapore cantonese
russell group the members
south bend indiana points of interest