A selection of articles related to historical.
Original articles from our library related to the Historical. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Historical.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Twilight of the Celtic Gods
- The Milesians, according to myth, were the first Celts to settle in Ireland. This group was named after the eight sons of Mil (some texts say King Milesius); these Gaelic peoples, the myths report, came to Ireland from Spain. Ironically, the first phase of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Historical is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Historical books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Historical Tables
- Historical Tables, Budget of the United States Government,.
- Historical Budget Data
- Revenues, Outlays, Deficits, Surpluses, and Debt Held by the Public,. 1968 to 2007, in Billions of Dollars.
- HISTORICAL GOLD PRICES- 1833 to Present
- Taken from Timothy Green's Historical Gold Price Table , London prices converted to U.S.. Dollars.
Suggested News Resources
- Historical society prints new History and Architecture Walking Tour brochures
- By Megan Pinette, President, Belfast Historical Society & Museum | Aug 31, 2011 (Photo by: The Belfast Historical Society & Museum) The new History and Architecture Walking Tour brochures.
- Walhonding Historical society settles into new location
- The old Nellie Post Office and post office boxes will be on display at The Walhonding Valley Historical Society and Museum in Warsaw.
- Supreme Court Justice Ginsburg gives historical, humorous lecture
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg addresses a Dedman School of Law civil procedure class at SMU on Aug. 29, 2011. US.
- U.S. panel tells of 'historical injustice' in Guatemala
- "It is important that we accurately document this clearly unethical historical injustice. We do this to honor the victims," commission Chairwoman Amy Gutmann said in a release.
- Cape Coral Historical Museum to reopen Sept. 7
- By MEGHAN McCOY (firstname.lastname@example.org) , Cape Coral Daily Breeze After being closed for two months for its annual summer break, the Cape Coral Historical Museum will open its doors for another season on Sept.
Suggested Web Resources
- Historical | Define Historical at Dictionary.com
- Historical definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- Oklahoma Historical Society Home
- The Oklahoma Historical Society, dedicated to preserving and sharing Oklahoma history.
- historical - definition of historical by the Free Online Dictionary
- his·tor·i·cal (h -stôr -k l, -st r -). adj. 1.
- American Historical Association
- The American Historical Association (AHA) was founded in 1884 and incorporated by Congress in 1889 to serve the broad field of history.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.