A selection of articles related to historical.
Original articles from our library related to the Historical. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Historical.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- Who Were the Celts?
- The Celts were a group of people that occupied lands stretching from the British Isles to Galatia. The Celts had many dealings with other cultures that bordered the lands occupied by these people, and even though there is no written record of the Celts...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
Historical is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Historical books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Historical Tables
- Historical Tables, Budget of the United States Government,.
- Historical Budget Data
- Revenues, Outlays, Deficits, Surpluses, and Debt Held by the Public,. 1968 to 2007, in Billions of Dollars.
- HISTORICAL GOLD PRICES- 1833 to Present
- Taken from Timothy Green's Historical Gold Price Table , London prices converted to U.S.. Dollars.
Suggested News Resources
- Historical society prints new History and Architecture Walking Tour brochures
- By Megan Pinette, President, Belfast Historical Society & Museum | Aug 31, 2011 (Photo by: The Belfast Historical Society & Museum) The new History and Architecture Walking Tour brochures.
- Walhonding Historical society settles into new location
- The old Nellie Post Office and post office boxes will be on display at The Walhonding Valley Historical Society and Museum in Warsaw.
- Supreme Court Justice Ginsburg gives historical, humorous lecture
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg addresses a Dedman School of Law civil procedure class at SMU on Aug. 29, 2011. US.
- U.S. panel tells of 'historical injustice' in Guatemala
- "It is important that we accurately document this clearly unethical historical injustice. We do this to honor the victims," commission Chairwoman Amy Gutmann said in a release.
- Cape Coral Historical Museum to reopen Sept. 7
- By MEGHAN McCOY (email@example.com) , Cape Coral Daily Breeze After being closed for two months for its annual summer break, the Cape Coral Historical Museum will open its doors for another season on Sept.
Suggested Web Resources
- Historical | Define Historical at Dictionary.com
- Historical definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- Oklahoma Historical Society Home
- The Oklahoma Historical Society, dedicated to preserving and sharing Oklahoma history.
- historical - definition of historical by the Free Online Dictionary
- his·tor·i·cal (h -stôr -k l, -st r -). adj. 1.
- American Historical Association
- The American Historical Association (AHA) was founded in 1884 and incorporated by Congress in 1889 to serve the broad field of history.
walking with dinosaurs land of giants
dream dictionary brain
famous serbian people