- most historians maintain that the Saxon-French rivalry had died down by that time. ..
- An Old Question Raised Again: Is Historiography Art or Science
- and my work in historiographical theory since its appearance in 1973. That was a book of a .. ence' as the epigraph of Tropics of Discourse.
- LOST WORLDS: FRENCH HISTORIANS AND THE
- past has required historians to step beyond the limits of mere science. These efforts touch on ..
- CLASSIFICATION, HISTORIOGRAPHY AND MONUMENTAL
- Historiography in the Babylonian. Entitlement . per, “Verbal and Visual Historiography of the Babylonian ..
- Historiographic Metafiction
- of both fiction and historiography are simultaneously used and abused, installed ...
- Stocking's Historiography of Influence: The "Story" of Boas, Gamio
- This article analyzes the dominant historiography of anthropology developed by . all in a broad sense Boasian' (see epigraph above, Stocking, 1992: 156–7).
- 'Ev'ry Lost Relation': Historical Fictions and Sentimental Incidents in
- epigraphs all place Mary Stuart at a point where modem historiography meets ear, coherent narratives of enlightenment historiography.
Historiography Epigragh is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Historiography Epigragh books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.