- The idea of the university and its enemies
- Why does the university matter?
- Gifts from the Chalukyas
- From the middle of the sixth century, and for almost 200 years, the Chalukyas of Badami held power over northern Deccan. Around the same time, a group of cave temples at Badami was sculpted under the Chalukya rulers. The Chinese traveller Hiuen-tsang, ...
- Narendra Modi charms Chinese Premier Li Keqiang with Hiuen Tsang story
- NEW DELHI: After flooring the neighbourhood by inviting Saarc leaders for his swearing-in, Prime Minister Narendra Modi enthralled Chinese Premier Li Keqiang on Thursday when he referred to the memoirs of 7th century Chinese scholar Hiuen Tsang to ...
- Hiuen Tsang's Gujarat travel: 'Valabhi was at par with Nalanda'
- AHMEDABAD: Hiuen Tsang, also known as Xuanzang, was one of the three most famous Chinese Buddhist monk travelers to India - the other two being Fa Hien (Faxian) and Yijing (I Ching) - who came to the land to understand Buddhism and attain ...
Hiuen Tsang is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hiuen Tsang books and related discussion.